Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally something with I can do a custom of Ethan Hunt from MI2!!! :panic::panic::panic:

UPD
And I am not alone :lecture:yess:

cruiseeyeslulz.jpg

Holy ____, what a striking resemblance!!! Cruise should be in MAN OF STEEL!!!!

Wow I am going to use my T2's glasses and make a Risky Business custom :yess:

Sculpt looks fantastic!! i NEED THIS FIGURE ASAP!!! I Hope the stand is a fortress of solitude crystalized base. They gotta go all out! Throw the Clark Kent sluclt and suit in there also!

This looks good to me, better than anything else that has come before it. And I don't see Tom Cruise at all, this is a better likeness that Harrison Ford's likeness with Indy. Suck it super-fans! Morning Flosi! :wave

Methinks your sarcasm detector has ran out of batteries, Eamon. :lol

Ahhh!! So Evilface doesn't think it looks like Tom Cruise and is just taking the mick as it were?

Sorry! My bad then!! Sorry Evilface!

In that case my post is aimed at folks who don't think this is an awesome figure!! :)

This looks good to me, better than anything else that has come before it. And I don't see Tom Cruise at all, this is a better likeness that Harrison Ford's likeness with Indy. Suck it super-fans! Morning Flosi! :wave

Morning Deak! :wave I think it looks pretty damn awesome too... I couldn't be more excited! :yess:... Well, on second thought, I could, but I would have to go watch that Kate Upton GIF that Evil posted on my profile page a few times first. :monkey3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back