Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cruise? Really?

I see the guy that played Derek in Step Brothers

Adam%20Scott-KDW-000732.jpg
Good point. I think he looks more like Nicolas Cage, though:

nicholas_cage_superman_outfit.jpg

Morning Deak! :wave I think it looks pretty damn awesome too... I couldn't be more excited! :yess:... Well, on second thought, I could, but I would have to go watch that Kate Upton GIF that Evil posted on my profile page a few times first. :monkey3

:wave EvilFace...see avatar quote. :wink1:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iypuBzWzQc"]YouTube - ‪Catalina Wine Mixer‬‏[/ame]

I wonder what the release date will be, I'm guessing Q4. HT have got so much crammed in over Q3 & it's probably a bit to soon. Hope it's no later than Q4 though.

There's another new pic posted on the HT Community page on FB... Looks like the shot of the figure with all the accessories, in this case the figure, stand and hands, though the photo itself is very small.... In other words CK will be a full release.

Interesting, in that pic there is no black stand as with usual HT releases, multiple hands but what looks like Kryptonite as well.

I wonder if we'll get a CK and then a Christopher Reeve version of the 2 in 1.

i don't get why some people feel the need to put others down if they are not 100% satisfied with this figure. some people here need to learn and accept that people may not share the same opinion as them. it stands to reason that people should be allowed to express their disappointment in this figure without being berated. now, i wasn't singled out by anyone but like i said in my first comment, i can't help but me disappointed with the face sculpt after waiting so many years for a proper reeve figure. while it is good, it could be much better.

Interesting, in that pic there is no black stand as with usual HT releases, multiple hands but what looks like Kryptonite as well.

I wonder if we'll get a CK and then a Christopher Reeve version of the 2 in 1.

I wouldn't be terribly suprised if they did. There's no reason not to milk this line for all it's worth and outside of Zod, assuming we see SM2 figs, all the value is in Reeve based figures.

i don't get why some people feel the need to put others down if they are not 100% satisfied with this figure. some people here need to learn and accept that people may not share the same opinion as them. it stands to reason that people should be allowed to express their disappointment in this figure without being berated. now, i wasn't singled out by anyone but like i said in my first comment, i can't help but me disappointed with the face sculpt after waiting so many years for a proper reeve figure. while it is good, it could be much better.

My sentiments exactly, thanks. +100

People can say what they like. People can say what they want about people that can say what they like.

Here is the pic:

SupesFacebook.jpg

Looks like figure, stand, and hands only in that pic.

And I agree with EvilFace. If you don't like what you see, than say what you want to say to people who like to say what they see is what they seem to say they see.

:goodpost::goodpost::exactly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back