Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - Official Specs and Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - MMS?

The Classic mask, even "fixed", is a poor comparison to the Original's mask.

This figure looked amazing @ SDCC!
I thought I was out of buying any new Predators, but HT just pulled me back!!
:panic:

I would try something like this if Tylerdurdem mask does'nt fit properly on the new Classic HS:

expositor_blu_tack-003.jpg

IMO the original P1 mask is a real crap..looks ugly and could'nt be more inaccurate ..(I do'nt know what the hell they were thinking.. :monkey1). and never would put that p1 mask on the new classic pred HS

I think will sell mine on evil-bay very soon :lecture

Last edited:

Blue Tack!:lol :exactly::goodpost:

..I actually got Baloo's Mask, got it to be used with this figure ..bought it on the off chance classic would be made, i sold my p1 a while ago.

Blue Tack!:lol :exactly::goodpost:

..I actually got Baloo's Mask, got it to be used with this figure ..bought it on the off chance classic would be made, i sold my p1 a while ago.

I thought to buy one of those baloo mask at first.. It looks AWESOME and detailed, but too expensive for a 1/6 scale mask (IMO)..and ended up choosing the tyler mask (30$) because it also looks GREAT, but the interior is'nt as detailed as baloo's mask .(although it does'nt really matter to me)

The point is that.. after testing Tyler's mask, the original P1 mask seems like a real piece of ____ to me :(

I wonder if the original HT P1 will go down in price a little. I'd still like to pick one up if only because it's one of the figures I really regret passing up.

I wonder if the original HT P1 will go down in price a little. I'd still like to pick one up if only because it's one of the figures I really regret passing up.

Look at P2 and BD P2. They're both still selling for some serious $$$$$.

I don't think it will go down, it may just not go up for a while.

You guys are probably right. Still despite it's flaws I still like the original HT P1 and I really regret not getting him. Maybe one of these days I'll get lucky.

Same can be said for DX02 and the V1 Dark knight figure.

So you see my point. Just because a new version of a figure releases doesn't mean the value of the first drops. :hi5:

I cant see the price of the original dropping because they are different figures and not everyone will want to or be able to bash it into a P1, or even know anyone who can do it for them.

Head, trophy skulls and spine, necklace from the first one, plus a TD or baloo mask, and that's about all you'd need to bash it. Of course, you'd have to find someone to paint-up the head for ya.

Head, trophy skulls and spine, necklace from the first one, plus a TD or baloo mask, and that's about all you'd need to bash it. Of course, you'd have to find someone to paint-up the head for ya.

..also that thing on his upper left arm with the tube on it.

..wait why would you need the head painted??

You know Ive been waiting for the Classic to be made with a new updated body cause I was planning on buying it and bashing it with my current P1 Predator to make the Ultimate P1, but the more I think about it its just a matter of time before they make an updated P1 with this same body and new accurate everything....I may just wait...Way too much other stuff coming out already anyway...

^ If that happens, it won't be for another 2-3 years atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back