Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys, "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

:lecture

Now all I need is 1/6 RoboCain to stand behind these guys.

Plus blue BD Robo w/Cain brain. :D

411354.jpg

Re: Hot Toys, "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

A HT Anne Lewis would seriously test my RoboCop fandom. But a Lewis and Clarence? Hmmm....

HT dangling the carrot.. :lol

Wishes of endless doll dreams, where will it end.

This won't be $500.

I'll say $390 to $430 whereabouts.

I think I'll get both now.

The Alex Murphy figure is pretty darn sweet.

Ok that's it I'm dropping it.......Tremors 2

I think I'll get both now.

The Alex Murphy figure is pretty darn sweet.
Haha, I'm leaning that way, too. This hobby is crazy. When the clean RoboCop was announced, I was sure that all I needed was that one, iconic, armour. Then I talked myself into the battle-damaged version and was 100% certain that the pair (with my non-returnable ED) was all I'd ever want of this license. Now it's all but assured that I'll be picking-up this double-set. *sighs in defeat*

Outstanding set! I love these two packs they've been making.

Pass. :lol

Time to develop a diorama base for this figure.
That abandoned factory scene :D

hahahaha! well it does depend entirely on the price, but this is worth a fair wack of cash IF it looks like it does here when it's finished. Besides, we probably have the next half a decade to save up.

Good point on the time frame....

Just to put things in perspective.

Alfred.jpgsolo.jpg
Robo.jpgGroot.jpg
Cap.jpg
LUKE.jpg

$390 to $430. Robo isn't diecast, doesn't have electronics, nor metal bits, nor swappable pieces. Murphy is barebones.

1016543_10152354613862344_9120573776532767611_n.jpg

Last edited:

$390 to $430. Robo isn't diecast, doesn't have electronics, nor metal bits, nor swappable pieces. Murphy is barebones.

If MurphyCop is $250, that makes Murphy $140 to $180? Nah, don't see it. After shipping and whatnot, I think we're looking at close to $500.

Here are the Specks for the figure pack

Hot Toys – MMS266 – RoboCop: 1/6th scale RoboCop (Battle Damaged Version) and Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set Specification
~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~

The 1/6th scale RoboCop (Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Peter Weller as RoboCop in the movie
- Newly sculpted head sculpt with mechanical details - Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Body with over 25 points of articulations
- Black, light grey, and silver armor with heavy battle damaged effect
- One (1) working right thigh holster
- Five (5) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
n One (1) pair of hands with improved articulations and movable fingers
n One (1) pair of fists
n One (1) fist with spike
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Weapons:
- One (1) rifle
- One (1) diecast pistol
- One (1) pistol

Accessories:
- Three (3) jars of baby food
- Hexagonal figure stand with RoboCop nameplate and movie logo

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Yulli & Jung Hyuk Im
- Body Part Sculpted by Kim Yong Kyum
- Painted by JC. Hong & Lee Woong Young
- Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong

The 1/6th scale Alex Murphy Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Peter Weller as Alex Murphy in his police uniform in RoboCop
- Newly sculpted head sculpt
- Removable hair sculpture for wearing helmet
- One (1) piece of hair sculpture for placing at back of head sculpt when wearing helmet - Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable palms including: - One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of palms for holding pistol
- One (1) right palm for twirling gun
- One (1) left palm for holding flashlight
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) navy police uniform
- One (1) black bulletproof vest
- One (1) black belt with pouches and holster
- One (1) pair of black boots

Weapons:
- Two (2) pistols

Accessories:
- One (1) black helmet with visor
- One (1) pair of handcuffs
- One (1) watch
- One (1) flashlight
- Figure stand with Alex Murphy nameplate and the movie logo

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Yulli
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

If MurphyCop is $250, that makes Murphy $140 to $180? Nah, don't see it. After shipping and whatnot, I think we're looking at close to $500.

Cap and Steve were $170 each? The Luke bros. were $150 each? :huh

If it's more than Robochair, I'll be shocked.

Yulli sculpted these? ****in' nails Weller in one go and still can't quite get Arnie down so many figures later. Unless I'm being biased here, I study Arnie's head a lot more than I've ever looked at Wellers....

Back