Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys, "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Exactly the display I will now be doing Fabs. Murphy. Robo. BD.

:rock

Ya know. It really does. My Dad FREAKED when he saw how good the likeness was. HT have nailed it. :clap

Wonder when this will release?
It's slated for release at around Q4 2015. With Robocop already being released and with the BD version not being Diecast, perhaps it'll be pushed forward. They seem to really be pushing out products faster lately.

Re: Hot Toys, "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

I don't see who could complain at this point. Everything anybody could want is covered, without shortcuts.

Yeah, the helmet never fit over the unmasked robo head in the movie and anyone who has the regular version can place the bd helmet that comes with that set next to him if they wanted.

Really glad those people aren't getting their way with the heavily compromised single figure they all seem to want.

Wow just WOW

and the price? I'm thinking $500 ish

Last edited:

It's slated for release at around Q4 2015. With Robocop already being released and with the BD version not being Diecast, perhaps it'll be pushed forward. They seem to really be pushing out products faster lately.

Thanks.

Damn q4?! A year is a long time to wait. Here hoping it gets brought forward.

Gonna get the set.

I'm surprised how late this is. We hadn't seen anything about the Han and Chewie and hey are released in April.
Also, Robo already has a very similar recently made figure mold.

10624737_786926008038384_1237276145989180246_n.jpg

I asked JC Hong about Reese on Facebook. Here's to hoping.

10624701_10152354613412344_3972716160903787821_n.jpg

Oh and at long last looks like we may have a left-hand trigger finger hand! A first from Hot Toys?

HOLY CRAP. I'm getting this. Money isn't an issue (much), this HAS to be bought.

So I assume we won't see this until tail end of 2016? earliest? just based on Hot Toys current release scheduling style. I want it.

I wonder if Hot Toys can confirm if BD head can be put on the Diecast Robocop body.

To celebrate this fantastic news, a GREAT interview with the man about Robo. His voice is ****ing amazing.

Man the 80's had some great R-rated action/sci-fi. The Terminator, ALIENS, RoboCop, Predator. Remember up through 1989 when none of those four had bad sequels?

ROBOCOP-02BB1-poster_hires.jpg

Awesome....Christmas came early :)
This reveal was present enough...cannot wait to pre-order.

Man the 80's had some great R-rated action/sci-fi. The Terminator, ALIENS, RoboCop, Predator. Remember up through 1989 when none of those four had bad sequels?

Hey, T2 is a great sequel!

Back