1/6 Hot Toys Romero Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New from Instagram

8a5d8e16968ca5a8427b0d3050e5c15c.jpg

Not sure how I feel about it being called a prototype but hoping it's a translation thing.

Unless it's the final production piece that's been QC checked and licensor approved they are all prototypes at the shows.

So, the 66 movie line is alive and kicking ...
Joker looks nice. I'm excited for this and the other villains (if they get on to them).

Nice surprise, nobody expected this.

I love the headsculpt and accessories. The clasped hands and picture frame is a very nice touch. I don't like the clothes/suit though, they look awful.

Weird, we a get a Dr. Strange reveal but no Romero Joker on Batman Day. That's Hot Toys logic for you.

Nice surprise, nobody expected this.

I love the headsculpt and accessories. The clasped hands and picture frame is a very nice touch. I don't like the clothes/suit though, they look awful.

That is how it looked in the show. They nailed it. Not sure what you were expecting.

When Warners were issuing replacement Blu ray discs due to faults I requested them, but hadn't actually bought the set.

They've been sitting sealed up since. The appearance of the Romeroker put me in the mood to try them out.

The quality's so high I bought the set - Amazon UK have them for £39.99.

I've never seen the series look so good!

The remastered sets look phenomenal.

I think it's because this Joker was on display, it revived my interest in watching the original 1968 movie. It was surprisingly amazing (I didn't understand any of it as a child), and I'm all in for the 1966 figures now. Luckily these guys are still around at reasonable prices. Hopefully Joker gets released soon, it'd be great to have them all in a line-up.

One of the things I always loved about the Romero version of the Joker (even as a kid with relatively little interest in 'skirt' at that stage) was his uncanny ability to pull young birds. Seriously, it seemed to me he had a different 'main squeeze' half his age in nearly every episode. Harley Quinn: The Joker's girlfriend? Harley Quinn: Nothing more than notch 746 on the Joker's headboard more like

Back