Hot Toys Scarecrow 2.0 - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My worry is they don’t include the strait jacket, he didn’t wear it in TDK so that might be how they justify not including it.

I'm really excited about this one. Scarecrow and Two-Face are the only real draws for me from the Nolan stuff visually. I finally managed to get the 2.0 of Two-Face recently, and I had been eyeing the Scarecrow/Demon Batman two-pack. If this comes with an unmasked head, then I'm totally down.

Do we think it will have rolling eyes under the burlap? Also, is this specifically being solicited as "Dark Knight" and not "Begins?" Because it'd be nice to have the strait-jacket, too.

I'm really excited about this one. Scarecrow and Two-Face are the only real draws for me from the Nolan stuff visually. I finally managed to get the 2.0 of Two-Face recently, and I had been eyeing the Scarecrow/Demon Batman two-pack. If this comes with an unmasked head, then I'm totally down.

Do we think it will have rolling eyes under the burlap? Also, is this specifically being solicited as "Dark Knight" and not "Begins?" Because it'd be nice to have the strait-jacket, too.
100% will have rolling eyes and it's labeled as The Dark Knight Trilogy, like Bane, Catwoman and the other newer releases

Back