Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe ask him if we could use the pic, and I'll see if Devil can add it to the PS he made:

q4batmanmod1.jpg

I have seen the EB Batman in my LCS and it doesn't look good. I can't believe EB release something like that. The Hot Toys Batman looks way better.

the side by side picture shows that the EB one is way better than the HT one. Wow.

I have seen the EB Batman in my LCS and it doesn't look good. I can't believe EB release something like that. The Hot Toys Batman looks way better.

If not properly futzed , I can understand how this statement could be true. As the one in my local toy shop is badly displayed it looks ridiculous :lol I'll snap a pic if I go there again.

Okay, I found a better photo of EB Bats from Maglor's thread, and I hope he won't mind me using it for this. My apologies, Maglor.:peace

I know my re-size is still inaccurate (I think EB's photo is larger), but just for reference we could have an idea.

Man, EB's sculpt is so amazing.

If only this Hot Toys 1/4 TDKR's face sculpt can look good like the EB's I would be going crazy. I still didn't get the 1/4 EB bat because I like the Dark Knight Rises suit better since it have all these cool details to it. This Hot Toys head still look like George Clooney is still there. :pfft:

Still, even with photos like that, the EB HS blows the HT out of the water. As a package, I agree that HT's is the superior offering, but EB got what is arguably the most important part of the figure right right out of the gate.

How hard of a fanboy do you have to be to pick HT's fully flawed figure over Enterbays. Scary.

Well, I don't like either, but I think the EB one is worse. Could be because I haven't see the HT one in person yet, but the EB one just looks awkward at every LCS I've been to. He looks fat, out of proportion, and the cowl looks like it belongs on a different figure. That being said, EB definitely has a better headsculpt.

HT has a lot to prove if they can beat EB's first ever Batman figure.

They've a half dozen shots at it...albeit in 1/6 scale...and still can't get it right.

The EB is a masterpiece.....for almost a $100 less.

DSCN0584.jpg
EBBats_03.jpg

EBBats_05.jpg
EBBats_02.jpg

Back