Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres rumors of the 1/4 Joker and Batman Begins suit will be hinted by Hot Toys with another look at this figure at Anicom, as for The Crow i will be pre ordering him as soon as i can. Just to pose Brandon Lee next to his Enterbay Dad from Enter The Dragon lol

Cool. :cool:

I hope it's the Crow. That would make for an interesting and unique piece (and a great companion to the Bruce Lee figures out there).

Nobody needs another Ledger Joker (especially so soon after the DX 11), hopefully that ain't him.

I hope it's the Crow. That would make for an interesting and unique piece (and a great companion to the Bruce Lee figures out there).

Nobody needs another Ledger Joker (especially so soon after the DX 11), hopefully that ain't him.

Look Who's Popular

38e11ad0052b4a54c5e6f23bacb71987.jpg

Since I started only using signatures that are uploaded to this site I don't have that problem anymore.

Look Who's

Since I started only using signatures that are uploaded to this site I don't have that problem anymore.

Yeah, I know. I haven't done anything to fix it yet. I'm waiting for it to come back so I can save it back onto my desktop (I lost the original files I made when I created the gif).

Pretty disappointed with photobucket.

I agree. Something unique and sort of a cult favorite of a lot of people. Haven't seen it in years but I remember loving it in high school. I'd potentially be interested in a figure. It would definitely be an attention grabber on the shelf.

Yeah, I know. I haven't done anything to fix it yet. I'm waiting for it to come back so I can save it back onto my desktop (I lost the original files I made when I created the gif).

Pretty disappointed with photobucket.

It's happened to me too. They have changed something in their policy. Like blackmailing users to subscribe. I refuse point blank to pay them a penny so my thread is gonna look like your sig for most of each month.
:mad:

Expect a 1/4 Joker aswel though lol from fist look of that plastic enemies photo i knew that it was The Crow. But they will be making 1/4 Joker, and im actually getting rid of my beloved Enterbay version because im that confident lol

Expect a 1/4 Joker aswel though lol from fist look of that plastic enemies photo i knew that it was The Crow. But they will be making 1/4 Joker, and im actually getting rid of my beloved Enterbay version because im that confident lol

I don't think they have the license for the TDK 1/4. They only have it for TDKR. Yes I heard rumors to that 1/4 Joker was going to be released but as far as I am concerned it is just hear say.

Does Hot Toys have the license rights to 1/4 Dark Knight merchandise? I thought it was just 1/6 Begins, 1/6 Dark Knight, 1/6 TDKR and 1/4 TDKR?

I was under the impression that Enterbay had the 1/4 Dark Knight licensing only.

EDIT:

Darkavatar beat me to it. Yup.

Does Hot Toys have the license rights to 1/4 Dark Knight merchandise? I thought it was just 1/6 Begins, 1/6 Dark Knight, 1/6 TDKR and 1/4 TDKR?

I was under the impression that Enterbay had the 1/4 Dark Knight licensing only.

EDIT:

Darkavatar beat me to it. Yup.

:lol Great minds think alike DiFabio! :hi5:

I wonder if the face plates from the EB Batman will fit on the this one?Yeah,the TDK license is spread out just like how you guyz wrote it.^_^

I only hear rumors of the Batman Begins 1/4, never heard the Joker 1/4 being made. Regardless, Enterbays BB is the best figure out from that movie /line and cant be bested.

Bones you're right,EB's BB is up there!I mean Joker isn't an exact likeness compared to Bats but it's close enough!Personally,the only areas i would improve on is using real hair,shortening the chin and make the scars a bit more swollen.Either way,i haven't regretted buying both of those figures!I don't see the point of HT making a BB suit Bats instead they should make a 1/4 scale rival for the Bats that they already made!I think so anyway!^_^

Better be sure.

I own two EB 1/4s and one BB HT, I think the HT attempts are lackluster at best..Even when my first EB had qc issues, still blew HTs out of the water..

Btw Difabio, please keep us updated with what SSC says on your batmobile. Im very curious as are others.

I own two EB 1/4s and one BB HT, I think the HT attempts are lackluster at best..Even when my first EB had qc issues, still blew HTs out of the water..

Yeah, but every release we seem to do think that, "it can't get any better than this".

I remember how impressed I was with the Takara Batman. The likeness and look of the figure seemed dead on . . . then Hot Toys' 2.0 Original Costume came around and I was blown away. Same deal with all these damn TDK suit Batman and Joker figures.

Who knows what the future holds.

Btw Difabio, please keep us updated with what SSC says on your batmobile. Im very curious as are others.

I will. I'm getting pretty anxious myself.

Back