Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No interest for crow...i hope it is 1/4 joker!!!:lol

Theres rumors of the 1/4 Joker and Batman Begins suit will be hinted by Hot Toys with another look at this figure at Anicom, as for The Crow i will be pre ordering him as soon as i can. Just to pose Brandon Lee next to his Enterbay Dad from Enter The Dragon lol

Theres rumors of the 1/4 Joker and Batman Begins suit will be hinted by Hot Toys with another look at this figure at Anicom, as for The Crow i will be pre ordering him as soon as i can. Just to pose Brandon Lee next to his Enterbay Dad from Enter The Dragon lol

Really happy with your excitement mate!:1-1:
But i am fed up with crow figures from Neca, Mcfarlane years...

Really happy with your excitement mate!:1-1:
But i am fed up with crow figures from Neca, Mcfarlane years...

Yes i had 2 of the NECA ones myself lol but you know everythings more sweeter after Hot Toys get their hands on it :p curious to see if they give him PERS and wanna see the accessories. Obviously a little crow too!!! Lol

No interest for crow...i hope it is 1/4 joker!!!:lol

Yeah I would rather a 1/4 Joker to but would not mine a crow.

So Hot Toys is really making one for sure? What is your source?

That would be sweet. The EB version isn't bad but HT could improve on it so much. Especially with multiple sculpts.

Just saw they revealed another Stark at Ani-com. :slap

Not to mention the tailoring, the quality of the clothing and also the overall quality of the figure with no sticky paint or other QC issues that figure has. :thud:

Back of the hair is too short, Brandon have a much longer hair.

bet you $20 it's The Crow?

that's his leather coat...

brandon-lee-the-crow-death-9146-hd-wallpapers_zpsf23b4c6f.jpg

Back