Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check the red slopes for the eyebrows and the width for the mouth plates.

dgl9.jpg

Check the red slopes for the eyebrows and the width for the mouth plates.

In this comparison, yeah I can see they do look like different headsculpts despite the slightly different angles on these two shots. Thanks, I think that did it for me.

In my mind this thing has gone from 'I wish it was better' to 'I wish it was here!!'

Can't wait to get it.

Same here! But I haven't ordered it yet, not sure where to find it available from european retailers.

The version of this shown at SDCC also looks like it might have been a production sample. You can even see minor detailing added to the shoulder pads, point is, I think HT has definitely wrapped up their work on this figure.

If so, maybe the headsculpt wasn't there since it is being finalized/molded/or sent off to the production line.

The version of this shown at SDCC also looks like it might have been a production sample. You can even see minor detailing added to the shoulder pads, point is, I think HT has definitely wrapped up their work on this figure.

If so, maybe the headsculpt wasn't there since it is being finalized/molded/or sent off to the production line.

I certainly hope you are right- If so, not too much longer of a wait!:yess:

God damn Comic Con! Now I'm trying to figure out how I can get this guy. Was planning on getting the new ipad and already have 3 IM figures and Selina coming soon...

But it looks so good now!

Forget bat suit case, focus on background you can see 1/4 batman cowl profile.

221630_669096163117936_829808553_n.jpg

The case is very cool but hard for me to take anything 1/6 Batman (aside from the vehicles) seriously when you have beasts like that lurking in 1/4 scale.

So the cowl rear is not that flat? I wish I could see how it blends with the neck. The DX12 has a bad profile because the thick neck protrudes more than the back of the cowl, making the neck look more like a collar.

So the cowl rear is not that flat? I wish I could see how it blends with the neck. The DX12 has a bad profile because the thick neck protrudes more than the back of the cowl, making the neck look more like a collar.

In that profile shot you can see that the back of the cowl is still way too flat. :(

Anyway lets stop conplaining, its Anicom tmorrow and we need to start praying they show bruce wayne sculpt. Personally my eyes are gonna be out for Hot Toys latest pre order, 1/6 Eric Draven or The Crow to you who dont know lol

?? I don't think you're posing it right. My neck doesn't protrude from the back. It IS thick from the profile however.

Hot Toys latest pre order, 1/6 Eric Draven or The Crow to you who dont know lol

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Thanks for the mind blowing news.

At this point I think the Ani-Com surprise figure's ID is yet to be REALLY confirmed, but it's more likely the Crow. I'm a Batman fan, but it would be great to set aside "major" licenses for a while and give way to cult classics whose fans are yet to get a single high-end collectible of.

Eh, that's "iffy" territory for me. I mean, don't get me wrong, I absolutely think that those fans should get some love, but, when people have been waiting almost a year and a half, and, on top of that, you've said that one of the figures is done, if you don't show that stuff, and you announce new stuff, you're kind of just being a ****.:lol That being said, if it doesn't happen, will I be disappointed? A little, but, after seeing all of the other goodies on the way, I'd be lying if I said I had nothing left to look forward to.:lol

Back