Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the moment of truth is on it's way. I must say that I'd absolutely love it if they knock the third faceplate and Wayne head out of the park. It's already an amazing piece, just from what we've seen, but I'd love to see this thing hit every point with high marks.

I think this thing could easily take 1/4 scale figure of the year. No offense to the Terminator stuff, but, when you've got literally everything under the sun packed into a figure, and said figure delivers amazing quality on top of that, I think you've got a winner.

I think this thing could easily take 1/4 scale figure of the year. No offense to the Terminator stuff, but, when you've got literally everything under the sun packed into a figure, and said figure delivers amazing quality on top of that, I think you've got a winner.

I have the BD T800 which is so amazing and life-like, so I'll save the judgment (no pun) for when the QS001 gets in-hand :) IMO QS001 surely wins in the accessories department, however. Save for the gloves, this Batman can easily represent TDK and TDKR scenes. Most of BD T800's accessories, while of good quality, aren't scene accurate (unless you have the clean version of EB T800)

That's what I mean, though. If the rest of what they show is A+ material, the QS 001 will have quality and quantity over just quality. If they did wind up knocking every single thing out of the park with this release, it would be the Batman equivalent of getting the BD T-800 and the regular T-800 all rolled into one $465 figure.:lol

I caved in and pre-ordered from mothers Basement. Thanks to whoever posted they still had some on pre-order in the UK

I agree the BD T-800 is superb, the ONLY thing that put me off is i would have preferred the version before his arm has been ripped off like the HT have done, but that's just personal preference

No offense, but the term "figure of the year" is overrated and overused IMO. Just about every HT figure is "figure of the year" :lol

Not figure of the year, but 1/4 scale figure of the year? I could see it, outside of Arnie, what's going to take it down? Kamen Rider?

I know but Hot Toys just posted pictures of it and its a spot on headsculpt. I hope he comes with 2 heads though, i wouldnt always wanna pose him smiling, he isnt the joker lol

I have sold off some collectibles to pay for my sudden car repair. My collection has gotten pretty small, but I still have some things I can get rid of to fund this. Firstly, the DX12 would be the most obvious one to sell off. I think I may sell my Gordon too and between the two I should be good to get this. I don't like having to sell the Gordon figure too, but I figure it's all but guaranteed that we will see a Commissioner version in the future, so I might as well get rid of it while it has value as the only Oldman Gordon figure right now.

Waiting for Ani-com pics before I decide for sure.

So any pics of this guy from Ani-com floating around? Hoping the BW head is on display.

I've seen nothing so far. No pictures. No mentions. Nothing. Beginning to become concerned..

I have sold off some collectibles to pay for my sudden car repair. My collection has gotten pretty small, but I still have some things I can get rid of to fund this. Firstly, the DX12 would be the most obvious one to sell off. I think I may sell my Gordon too and between the two I should be good to get this. I don't like having to sell the Gordon figure too, but I figure it's all but guaranteed that we will see a Commissioner version in the future, so I might as well get rid of it while it has value as the only Oldman Gordon figure right now.

Waiting for Ani-com pics before I decide for sure.

I too had to sell some of my collection to fund car repairs. That was a long time ago but I know the feeling. Glad you'll be getting this figure though (pending Ani com). And I couldn't think of a better figure to use toward this one than the DX12. Good choice :)

Back