Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But theres some important things they missd out on other licences which fans would have liked. Ra's al ghul, maybe an Alfred, John Blake from TDK trilogy licence for starters. If they had the time to make a Comissioner Gordon they could have made a Blake, seeing that hes carryin on Batmans legacy in the nolan universe. Also a Gordon 2.0 in which hes in his classic trenchcoat and suit etc

But theres some important things they missd out on other licences which fans would have liked. Ra's al ghul, maybe an Alfred, John Blake from TDK trilogy licence for starters. If they had the time to make a Comissioner Gordon they could have made a Blake, seeing that hes carryin on Batmans legacy in the nolan universe. Also a Gordon 2.0 in which hes in his classic trenchcoat and suit etc

Definitely. John Blake is one I would still like to see. I agree that Gordon deserves another figure. Talia might not be such a bad figure to look into also. Just to complete the look with Bats, Bane, and Selina. Now that you mention TDKR, what about that statue from the end of the movie? Anybody know who made that and/or where its at now?

Oh ye lol it was a cool statue, it was kind of a generic Batman too not based on Christian Bale. If they made a 1/4 scale of that i would pick it up straight away!

Oh ye lol it was a cool statue, it was kind of a generic Batman too not based on Christian Bale. If they made a 1/4 scale of that i would pick it up straight away!

:exactly: With zero hesitation. Obviously a 1:1 would be ideal but I guess a 1:4 would suffice. For now :)

i expect it to be- at the earliest!:impatient:

Im still holding strong to August. Just because we haven't seen the Wayne sculpt and may not doesn't necessarily mean the figure isn't good to go. Pre SDCC I didnt even think the figure would even be there. Not only was it there but it looked ready for shipping. So, until further notice, as far as im concerned, collectors will have it by this time next month.

I have one Ironman (the Mark IV), and have no desire for more Ironmen. Does that qualify me for the 1%?

I have 5 HT IM figures (MK 1-6 except MK3) with 4 more on the way. :monkey3

Anyway... I have an idea why the Bats isn't at Ani-Com.. maybe he went to cry in his mansion for 8 years or something..? :lol

What a let down this latest show was. Was hoping to see more pics of 1/4 Batman. Only good thing they had was the reveal of ZOD.

Oh yeah true. Lol I meant so far it's been kind of a let down.

There's still a chance that they're saving the best for last. If what OMG said in his Ani-Com thread is any indication of what's next then it might be Anakin. :pray:

So many Iron Men, yet all 1/6... :(
Disappointing not to have any new photos on this guy..but it could signal that it's on it's way production-wise. I'm happy enough with the BW sculpt on the proto- no-one was complaining about it really, so I doubt HT will revise it. Plus...I have zero intention of using it.

Back