Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mag, you were an inspiration with the mods you did to the dx12. The thread you created set forth the motion in making the dx12 shine even further.
....that being said, you are KER-RAZY for modding THIS FIGURE:panic:
This sucka is gonna run us up to 5 bills (usd)....:lol I can't even bring myself to cut a loose strand off the cape :lol
Of course, ill enjoy watching you tinker with it though:hi5:

Maglor... all i can say is...

3rouit.jpg

That 1/12 Bat looks pretty neat.

Mag, you were an inspiration with the mods you did to the dx12. The thread you created set forth the motion in making the dx12 shine even further.

....that being said, you are KER-RAZY for modding THIS FIGURE:panic:

:lol

This sucka is gonna run us up to 5 bills (usd)....:lol I can't even bring myself to cut a loose strand off the cape :lol

Of course, ill enjoy watching you tinker with it though:hi5:

Well, like I said, I'd only consider modding the gloves. Emphasis on "consider". :lol

Chances are I only would if I got some spare gloves.

At the moment all Hot Toys has posted from Ani-com is alot of Iron Man, The Crow and even 1/12 scale Bat but no Brucey... Yet.

Btw General Zod in the kryptonian armour looks ****ing badass by Hot Toys!!!

Zod looks amazing. All the Iron Man stuff can go in the dumpster behind the convention center, for all I care.

I think only Tony Stark himself would be able to keep up with all these armours Hot Toys are releasing. The best thing to do is pick 1 that appeals to you out of all of them and just keep that 1 lol as im doing with the Heartbreaker armour.

Iron Man Thread:

50% - They did this instead of (license)? :gah:
49% - LOL HATERZZZZ SO BOUGHT!!!!1 :yess:
1% - I collect some Iron Man pieces, but not all. I will have to decide if I really want this one.

:exactly: :rotfl So perfect. It's generally a nightmare in those threads but for comedy's sake it's fun to pop in there once in a while.

I have the Mark VII. That's it. More than plenty for me of IM.

I think its the robot theme lol been big in Japan and China forever. They love their robots and cyborgs. Nice pieces but theyr juicing the licence dry.

True. Which is why Gundam has been around forever. They're milking it but people are still buying. If its not broken don't fix it.

Back