Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's always arguments on forums. It's always problematic when people start singing kumbaya.

Though it becomes funnier when you read people fight over start buttons.

There's always arguments on forums. It's always problematic when people start singing kumbaya.

Though it becomes funnier when you read people fight over start buttons.

I find on a forum like this everyone is pretty nice. In the car ones there are assh#les a plenty. :lol

First time share pics here. Figure with self-made cap, enjoy...

10100944006_4b5da7a56b_o.jpg

10100870234_5b9681fb36_o.jpg

The cape truly is stunning on the shoulders with this one.

Museum quality display- I am impressed. Just lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yess: :cool:

You guys need to relieve your boredom and receive your 1/4 Bats and stop shin-kicking

OUCH that hurt!:slap

First time share pics here. Figure with self-made cap, enjoy...

10100944006_4b5da7a56b_o.jpg

10100870234_5b9681fb36_o.jpg

10100943216_146955674e_o.jpg

10100957313_99748ba32e_o.jpg

10100871854_ab4b983c33_o.jpg

10100942706_0811b2539d_o.jpg

10100868354_bc61a177ac_o.jpg

Damn, that's a phenomenal set-up, man. I definitely don't feel that the new TDK set is worth what they're charging, but, someday, when it's cheap enough, I'll pick it up, and I may wind up stealing your idea, because those Mondo prints work perfectly with it. :lol Personally, I was hoping to integrate my display with my TDKR Variant poster they made for SDCC last year..

Damn, that's a phenomenal set-up, man. I definitely don't feel that the new TDK set is worth what they're charging, but, someday, when it's cheap enough, I'll pick it up, and I may wind up stealing your idea, because those Mondo prints work perfectly with it. :lol Personally, I was hoping to integrate my display with my TDKR Variant poster they made for SDCC last year..

Cheap enough? I don't see this being cheap in any sense of the word in the future.........

I love these "doesn't deserve this figure" comments based on how some folks handle unboxing. :lol

Some of you are treating this like it's a rite of passage. Like this is something exclusive to hardcore collectors only. It's just like the poor guy with the Superman III Evil Supes that had the arm pop off where people were hatefully mocking him.

Anyone that pays the ridiculous price of $500 for this big boy doll is free to do whatever they want as far as I'm concerned. It's their figure, they paid for it. They deserve it.

Seriously. If we were talking on a "Person X deserves this" basis, I'd already have this figure after all of the analyzing and critiquing I did.:lol Suffice it to say, while the boxes have always been partial selling points for me (I admire the work they put into them; they feel like luxury products, whereas, some of the appeal might be lost if they were shipped in a cardboard banana box full of packing peanuts:lol), they are in no way integral.

I agree with you guys; at the end of the day, Carlos spent the money for it, he can do whatever he wants with the box. Frankly, I thought he did a great job with his review, as well.

I was referring to the TDK Blu-Ray set (which is where those prints are from); this figure is totally justified in its price.

Ok cool- yes I have the figure and it will soar in price after sold out- just flat out amazing...
I DO NOT see HT doing a 2.0 version of it- it has just about all you need ever for this TDK suit!

I want a master studios lighthouse case for this. I was going to have him in my besta next to Enterbay bats but I dunno, I think this guy should be made a fuss of! :lol The lighthouse cases are f'kin amazing as well. That nice blue lighting and museum like case...he's gonna look immense in there.

I don't think they can make this figure any better. I was saying that they ought to do for TDK(R) Batman in 1/6th scale what they did for TDK(R) Batman in 1/4 scale. I really want that EX.,and I intend to own it, I'll hold out for a while longer to see if my waitlist converts, but, if not, well, let's just say I'll have a very large box from eBay under my tree this year, as my gift to myself.:lol

I want a master studios lighthouse case for this. I was going to have him in my besta next to Enterbay bats but I dunno, I think this guy should be made a fuss of! :lol The lighthouse cases are f'kin amazing as well. That nice blue lighting and museum like case...he's gonna look immense in there.

I'm really hoping HT follows through with that rumored Begins project, and I hope it's as definitive as this one is for the TDK suit. If so, I'd like to have Begins Batman on the left, and the TDK Batman on the right of this:

villainsmarked.jpg

Essentially, giving Nolan Batman his own wall.:lol

Really ? people still fight and bicker over the smallest things on what other thinks, do or choose to say ?

Same here. Those cases will be perfect for this figure.

Back