Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snapshots taken using iphone at STGCC, Singapore. Was actually hoping to see EB 1/4, but didn't see any. I already preorder the DX12 when it first launch, but for this.. I couldn't resist. Finally pull the trigger for the exclusive version :slap

hey, bud. Your pulling the trigger after seeing the actual proto -- it makes me think that the actual figure looks better than in pictures, enough to be irresistible to PO? :)

BTW, if you also love comics, please check out my fellow Filipino comicbook artists (mostly working for Marvel) who are guests of the show. They're all great people! :)

hey, bud. Your pulling the trigger after seeing the actual proto -- it makes me think that the actual figure looks better than in pictures, enough to be irresistible to PO? :)

BTW, if you also love comics, please check out my fellow Filipino comicbook artists (mostly working for Marvel) who are guests of the show. They're all great people! :)

Ermmm... I took those photos actually, was at the event. Indeed the actual figure looks better. I spent most of my time there looking at all TDKR figures. It look just great! Too bad I didn't manage to PO tumbler and batpod, is all out over here. :(

Ermmm... I took those photos actually, was at the event. Indeed the actual figure looks better. I spent most of my time there looking at all TDKR figures. It look just great! Too bad I didn't manage to PO tumbler and batpod, is all out over here. :(

Sorry man, I think my post was a bit confusing, but yeah, that's what I meant. I thought that you must be at the show, and saw the actual prototype figure on display.

Great to hear that it looks better than in pics! :)

How close where you able to get to it? Is there anything that we,as viewers, are missing? because we are only seeing photos.

I think this figure is gonna be great! It is gonna look great next to my Enterbay Bats. Already bought an extra Enterbay base for it since I like the Aluminum look to it.

This thing looks worse and worse every time new pictures pop up. I'm sorry, but at least for now, the EB 1/4 stuff blows this out of the water, and I'm not a huge fan of those either. The cowl and mouthpiece is completely off, doesn't even look like Bale.

The DX12 looks way better than this, IMO

I have the DX12 pre-ordered as well, but I also think this figure won't be a disappointment. I hope! :pray:

It does look good, in fact really good. It just needs some improvement. If they do, fantastic, if not they can take a hike priced at $500.

Do you have to buy it from Sideshow? This thing can be had for $420 elsewhere and even with shipping included, it won't cost half a grand.

This thing looks worse and worse every time new pictures pop up. I'm sorry, but at least for now, the EB 1/4 stuff blows this out of the water, and I'm not a huge fan of those either. The cowl and mouthpiece is completely off, doesn't even look like Bale.

The DX12 looks way better than this, IMO

Aye, if I had to cancel this or DX12, this would easily get the bullet. Hopefully HT will make the necessary tweeks to make SQ001 more Bale-like, but from what we've seen so far, this thing is miles away from EBs 1/4 scale Bats.

this looks like a damn bird.. (nothing against birds so I hope anybody gets offense)

951_batman.jpg

...and yet another photo that makes me so paranoid about the plates on the fabric undersuit. I hope HT can find a really good adhesive that would move with the fabric. :pray:

Like Jim Morrison above this is on the bubble for me, thank goodness for very low NRD the shop had. I might just save my cash for the 1/4 Keaton Batman.

Do you have to buy it from Sideshow? This thing can be had for $420 elsewhere and even with shipping included, it won't cost half a grand.

No there will be plenty of places to order this from. The main dealers outside of Sideshow (that people use on these boards) would be Toy Square and Big Bad Toy Store. Of course their are others too.

Back