Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like only one light up eye though, I wonder if the intent is to mimic the poster. Seems a little silly to make one eye light and the other not, but maybe the right can and just isn't showing there, have to wait for specs to know for sure.

That would be quite silly, but I'm willing to bet it's not the case. Maybe it's the angle and the glasses that are hiding the right eye.

If it's Photoshopped, then shame on Tommy because it's not out of possibility for HT to add lights and putting it into a teaser image gives a false expectation that it can.

That's being a bit presumptuous, no? I've never seen a photoshopped photo from Tommy -- well, none presenting a feature/aspect of a figure that isn't true.

Is it me or is the face a little fat and round? Compared the sculpt with the poster and just noticed it. Also they should adjust the shirt a little to show some more neck. It might be giving the illusion of the head being short.

BD I wouldn't want to have both, I'd want just the Endo eye like at the end of the film, just figure this one, where it never even happened on screen, why go through the effort to build it in and not have both of them.

I don't know. Maybe just a 'tribute' type thing for those that want to emulate that style, like the poster, echoes of T1. Just an option.

Is it me or is the face a little fat and round? Compared the sculpt with the poster and just noticed it. Also they should adjust the shirt a little to show some more neck. It might be giving the illusion of the head being short.

Maybe just a bit.

Not enough to turn this thread into another whiney Joker/Batman suit thread. . .

When in the film did he look like that? HT is emulating the Poster, which is cool I guess, but I don't remember anywhere in the film he had a undamaged Head with light up eye. Anyway, looks cool.

I'll prolly still wait for the Cyberdyne V2 with full weaponry and BD head. Still, I'm intrigued what this will come with. My guess is HT is contemplating just what to offer with this, meaning, do a one off Piece with Cyberdyne weaponry and BD head or keep it a V1. I suspect it'll stay a V1. It should.

Official pics usually come out a couple days after tommy's sneaks, so maybe Friday or Monday.

I'm hoping TODAY though.

Come on, Wookster -- I know you're out of town but come on...

I think it's the same sculpt as the one shown in this previous pic:

teaser_1.jpg

^The sculpt doesn't look short and round in that one. It's just the angle, perhaps.

Also they should adjust the shirt a little to show some more neck. It might be giving the illusion of the head being short.

I was watching T2 the other day and noticed the grey tshirt actually runs a little high on his neck, so it's not too off on the figure.

When in the film did he look like that? HT is emulating the Poster, which is cool I guess, but I don't remember anywhere in the film he had a undamaged Head with light up eye. Anyway, looks cool.

I'll prolly still wait for the Cyberdyne V2 with full weaponry and BD head. Still, I'm intrigued what this will come with. My guess is HT is contemplating just what to offer with this, meaning, do a one off Piece with Cyberdyne weaponry and BD head or keep it a V1. I suspect it'll stay a V1. It should.

Come on, FULL Specs. And what will be the SSC Ex? Any guesses? A pool cue would be lame-o.

Black t-shirt :lol

The only thing keeping me a bit curious about what this will come with is that they continue to display this with that gray shirt, which they KNOW is a Post Chett's look, meaning if they treat this as a one off, we could be surprised by the accessories. I still think it's just a shirt glitch and it will be a V1.

Well considering the film is almost 20 years old, there's really no excuse for not knowing what he uses and when, with several DVD copies out there and all, any mistakes can't be chalked up to not seeing the film.

as soon as it hits stores in japan I will have him !

I wanted to say that too but after the Batman DX I'm hesitant whether to order from overseas anymore.

It's a must. I'm so excited even for the specs. My hopes are high.

The only thing keeping me a bit curious about what this will come with is that they continue to display this with that gray shirt, which they KNOW is a Post Chett's look, meaning if they treat this as a one off, we could be surprised by the accessories. I still think it's just a shirt glitch and it will be a V1.

It would definitely kick ass if they threw us for a loop and included an additional bullet riddled jacket, shirt, gloved hands and BD headsculpt. I still think it'd be awesome if the Sideshow Ex was the skin he ripped off that reveal arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back