Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An updated Kyle Reese, with future war gear AND 84 clothing would be cool. Sarah needs an entirely new head sculpt, two outfits, one of them non-combat (garage surgery style).

John Connor... hmmmm, only in a diorama, heavily damaged Arnold, worn out/bloody Sarah, in the final scene on the platform before John orders him, "not to go."

Happy New Year from Tommy's Blog:

Check out that eye(s)!!!
ap_20100101014017134.jpg

If you're not excited yet, this is the time to start.

I'm actually finding the hair more impressive than the eye, look how they've achieved the spiked look, that's just incredible.

It looks like only one light up eye though, I wonder if the intent is to mimic the poster. Seems a little silly to make one eye light and the other not, but maybe the right can and just isn't showing there, have to wait for specs to know for sure.

terminator2bluray25gb.jpg

I like that it's just one eye that lights up. Seems most of the time Arnold gets just one eye revealed.

BD will probably have both light up. Just for you.

I know some here only want one that can be all stages from the film, but I want them to at least release this one. Then the look from just after the Cyberdyne shoot out, and finally the final steal mill full damage version.

The damaged ones should also have the head and neck as one piece as well.

I like that it's just one eye that lights up. Seems most of the time Arnold gets just one eye revealed.

BD will probably have both light up. Just for you.

BD I wouldn't want to have both, I'd want just the Endo eye like at the end of the film, just figure this one, where it never even happened on screen, why go through the effort to build it in and not have both of them.

Mabey this figure will be like DX Dark knight line..with the pers eye stuff. Mabey have an alternate head were its eyes light up and can move around..like the batman DX sonar version or somthing

Happy New Year from Tommy's Blog:

Check out that eye(s)!!!
ap_20100101014017134.jpg

If you're not excited yet, this is the time to start.

OMG !!!! THAT LOOKS INCREDIBLE !
he is going on my Priority #1 list of collectibles.
WOW !! hot toys rulez !
The eye feature sold me right out and like maulfan said the spiked hair looks so real.

That pic isn't photoshopped right? Cause I wonder how they got the EXACT half circle sort of thing just like the real pic of arnie.

If it's Photoshopped, then shame on Tommy because it's not out of possibility for HT to add lights and putting it into a teaser image gives a false expectation that it can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back