Hot Toys DX46: Terminator 2: Judgment Day - T-800 (Battle Damaged Version 2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hong Kong Animation Festival 2024:

hkt800.jpg

Cause aside from the base and 2nd grenade launcher, this is the DX13.

It's the Hawk MM1 grenade launcher. I have been waiting decades for someone to make a good one. I want that grenade launcher loose, I don't have interest in the rest of the sets though. However if there are people who love the entire release, as a fellow collector, I am happy for them.

So many good guns in our hobby, especially through iconic films, have not been made yet. What a sight to see some of them finally show up. The secondary market price of a loose MM1 one though might get pretty ugly real fast. Prices are going up, fewer people parting out sets, more competition for those parts, etc, etc.

It's the Hawk MM1 grenade launcher. I have been waiting decades for someone to make a good one. I want that grenade launcher loose, I don't have interest in the rest of the sets though. However if there are people who love the entire release, as a fellow collector, I am happy for them.

So many good guns in our hobby, especially through iconic films, have not been made yet. What a sight to see some of them finally show up. The secondary market price of a loose MM1 one though might get pretty ugly real fast. Prices are going up, fewer people parting out sets, more competition for those parts, etc, etc.

That set will be ripped open and put on eBay 3..2...1. You will have no problem finding it.

I don't have the original release, so selfishly even a straight re-issue wouldn't be so bad for me. Figure holds up pretty well.
But obviously, an improved release is the best option.
Who knows whether HT will actually do it.

Back