Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker DX/Artisan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From facebook. Neither are perfect, but I really gotta give it to Hot Toys on this one. The hair could be thinned out a little, and touch more white makeup added. But overall, it's bang on.

View attachment 716023

View attachment 716024

View attachment 716025
Judging from these pics I am preferring the Inart one. The hairline is really much better there. But everybody has his own preference and it may even chamge from pic to pic. Lol

1722098986846.png

I mean this is for the Batman impostor. Regular artisan has less makeup fading so it might come out better. My take here is HT is able to match headsculpt proto to release or even improve on it which is good.

Ive hopped on the WL for this, shame I was so skeptical originally as I was able to get in on this one when the queue went up.

Well this looks like its turning out pretty well, I wasn't impressed by the original pics but this is winning me over.
Getting the Artisan is probably impossible at this point - no?
Any decent recent pics of the sculpted? Think I might look into picking it up.

Well this looks like its turning out pretty well, I wasn't impressed by the original pics but this is winning me over.
Getting the Artisan is probably impossible at this point - no?
Any decent recent pics of the sculpted? Think I might look into picking it up.
It's not released yet, so no pics of the sculpted version. The above pic(s) are from the summer exclusive "imposter" version, but it gives us an idea of what the DX32/33 Joker will look like. The face paint will be different and more mob scene focused and possibly more green in the hair as well.

I still have my DX11. I might change the head-sculpt later on, but I think it still looks well in an older Hot Toys figure collection. And most of my figures are from years ago.

I still have my DX11. I might change the head-sculpt later on, but I think it still looks well in an older Hot Toys figure collection. And most of my figures are from years ago.
Still love my DX11. You know, the one time anyone has ever given us an actual laughing sculpt… for the Joker!
IMG_4296_1500px.jpeg

Hot Toys wins nothing until release. We should compare proto to proto, and mass-produced to mass-produced.

For what it's worth, the impostor Joker has been released and the sculpt is just a repurposed from this version. You pretty much have an idea what production looks like unless for some unknown reason HT drops the ball on this version.

Think it's hard to compare a sculpt to a full figure is the point here. I'm curious to see how good the hot toys tailoring looks?

Inarts tailoring was actually really good, I just hope hot toys deliver a quality outfit. :unsure:

Last edited:
Think it's hard to compare a sculpt to a full figure is the point here. I'm curious to see how good the hot toys tailoring looks?

Inarts tailoring was actually really good, I just hope hot toys deliver a quality outfit. :unsure:
Tailoring was bad..
The pants were too baggy, blazer oversized and the waistcoat was a life jacket. Did we receive the same set?

so now we're complaining about things that are accurate? HT pants are too slim, his pants are baggy and should touch the shoes.

Blazer is the same size as HT. Both have inaccurate colors.

Waistcoat... what? The only things i see are people not knowing you can futz the clothing.

Back