Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker DX/Artisan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This should release within 40 days, the previous "upcoming releases" post had 15 figures and it took them 82 days to release all of them. The new post including with Joker has only 7 figures.

If only Hot Toys releases were an exact science like that.
Yes they are exactly like that when it comes to "upcoming releases" posts. Joker is in that post and it means they won't be releasing any other figures before the ones at that post comes out.

This should release within 40 days, the previous "upcoming releases" post had 15 figures and it took them 82 days to release all of them. The new post including with Joker has only 7 figures.
So I've been told next 4 weeks for sure. I have a day 1 batch pre order so hopefully will turn out decent.

Interested to so how the tailoring looks on this.

Just got pushed from Aug to
Oct - Dec ‘24.

IMG_3756.jpeg

I said that when DX11 came out lol. Then comes IA, this Artisan and JND. And I have those all and JND on order lol....
Oh, yeah. Well JND looks **** with everything they create in comparison to their prices and apart from my preorder for Cavill Supes, InArt are not even on my radar.

They practically may as well not even exist. I'm 45. I've no interest in waiting half a decade or more on some character that was referenced in their portfolio of aquired licenses.

InArt are not a viable option for figures I'm interested in because it'll be more than a few years before and if they materialize.

That's what they get for announcing it 5+ years ahead of time. Not interested in the slightest.

You
I've no interest in waiting half a decade or more on some character that was referenced in their portfolio of aquired licenses.

InArt are not a viable option for figures I'm interested in because it'll be more than a few years before and if they materialize.

That's what they get for announcing it 5+ years ahead of time. Not interested in the slightest.
Wait a minute, you can’t say this unless you’ve got major stock in the company.

I agree, you make a business plan. You don’t then go and tell all of your business ideas and plans to your customers, now you’ve got customers on your back and competing companies know your every move years in advance because of your own doing. Of course they’d go stale as a brand.

A lot of InArt’s fan base is hive-minded, therefore not seeing things as clearly as those not quite invested in them to the same degree.
everyone says this about all companies lol feels a lot like this
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

I'm just happy to see people calling companies out when they make a dud(looking at you HT Mace Windu👀) or taking action with their money(89 2.0 cancellations)

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

I'm just happy to see people calling companies out when they make a dud(looking at you HT Mace Windu👀) or taking action with their money(89 2.0 cancellations)
My heart is in InArts corner. But I quite literally, do not have the time to waste waiting on their company and it's early day logistics problems to blow over.

I think they're gonna be amazing for a generation under me tho. I do hold them in somewhat high regard. I notice the duds they have put in customers hands. They're no different than others, they have struggles. Their stuff isn't quite yet the end all be all some claim them as.

My heart is in InArts corner. But I quite literally, do not have the time to waste waiting on their company and it's early day logistics problems to blow over.

I think they're gonna be amazing for a generation under me tho. I do hold them in somewhat high regard. I notice the duds they have put in customers hands. They're no different than others, they have struggles. Their stuff isn't quite yet the end all be all some claim them as.
I agree, look at the HT DX line. Can see clear progression in quality as the number of figures increases. Gonna take time but 1/6 figures are gonna get better. Best example though I think is the OG HT Predator line to some of the 2.0 releases. Not even close in quality even though I still really want one of the "model kits"

I agree, look at the HT DX line. Can see clear progression in quality as the number of figures increases. Gonna take time but 1/6 figures are gonna get better. Best example though I think is the OG HT Predator line to some of the 2.0 releases. Not even close in quality even though I still really want one of the "model kits"
Yeah, I unapologetically simp for HT Predators. Of any era. Any line. I may not collect a bunch but I really dig'em.

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Yep.. you've gotta be hive-minded to even call other people hive-minded.

People vote with the wallets

I mean I don’t go with the crowd, definitely not here. My opinions usually are vastly different than those with every InArt preorder, how can that be hive-minded when the majority praise InArt at their feet!

InArt Joker was never good enough for me, don’t like it. Hot Toys ‘89 Batman 2.0 wasn’t good enough for me, canceled it. I’m equal, if it’s not quality then it’s garbage, the brands labeling on the art box wouldn’t stop it from going in the trash bin.

Last edited:
Back