Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker DX/Artisan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so now we're complaining about things that are accurate? HT pants are too slim, his pants are baggy and should touch the shoes.

Blazer is the same size as HT. Both have inaccurate colors.

Waistcoat... what? The only things i see are people not knowing you can futz the clothing.
IMG_7365.jpeg

IMG_6606.jpeg

IMG_2912.jpeg

Perhaps a refresher? They were never that baggy. The waistcoat floats above his shoulders at the slight shift of movement, you don’t get that on well tailored waistcoats. The massive buttons protruding out down the front of the InArt waistcoat is an eyesore at best, should be seamless.

IMG_2557.jpeg

The pics show that they are baggy and touch the shoes.
Sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t. Have you ever worn suspenders before? With a tucked in shirt? Genuinely?

Pants aren’t baggy, they’re tapered at the leg.

A well tailored 5 year old waistcoat hugs the body of a figure made today better than the waistcoat that was made for that figure.

Last edited:
Sucks won't be able to get Artisan Joker but I'll be happy with the standard all the same.

I believe this is imposter joker. 😬 I don't think the purple version is out yet.

I believe artisan is DX33AE and Imposter is Mms.
Dammit. You’re correct. I saw the AE and the TDK Joker and I got all hyped thinking it was finally happening. I also thought those shippers looked way bigger than the Imposter box I saw in a video, but maybe it’s just the orientation of it. Either way, fingers crossed he isn’t too far away. I’m kind of hoping he’s the first figure they release from that updated list.

Oh trust me I'm eager for this also but my bank account isn't! Thank god JND haven't dropped theirs yet. 😂
Yeah I’m one payment left on it, JND Type B about $1,180 left. Now Artisan Phoenix payments thrown in with the other non Joker stuff before Q1. Expensive year.

Going to need to be somewhat careful thinning and shortening the hair, same old back hatch.

IMG_3423.jpeg

Back