Hot Toys - The Joker 1989 - Jack Nicholson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it weird that I'd like a slightly wider brim on the hat but don't give a ____ about the pattern on the pants?

"Jack...Jack is dead my friend. You can call me...Joker...and as you can see...I'm a lot happier"

The reveal goes great with this line.

"Jack...Jack is dead my friend. You can call me...Joker...and as you can see...I'm a lot happier"

The reveal goes great with this line.

I know thats the first pose that came to mind in which I'd like him displayed. Awesome scene, I cant wait to see this figure in other poses.

I'm just thrilled that they gave him that extremely long barreled gun as an accessory. I hope someone does a video review with prince as the intro music.

Oh man I needs this bad boy!!! Look at that headsculpt it looks so amazing!!! Must have for the bats fans out there can't wait!

Fine then, I give you back --> :moon

Something that's always struck me about that emoticon, is why are those cheeks so red? A question that will probably go down in history as an enigma, not unlike the philosophically astute "how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop?"

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and complain about not seeing hat-less pics yet. I'd love to get a look at that Nicholson doo. Was hoping anicon would show it. Oh well.

Something that's always struck me about that emoticon, is why are those cheeks so red? A question that will probably go down in history as an enigma, not unlike the philosophically astute "how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop?"

:whip + :moon = Red Butt

or just this:

:dump

I'd like to see how his hair looks also. I'm sure HT nailed it with the rest of the sculpt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back