Hot Toys - The Joker 1989 - Jack Nicholson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and I did give it plenty of thought actually, and I considered the same point you so tactfully brought up.

His mouth was sculpted open just enough to allow for a little play. The different between clenched teeth and slightly ajar teeth would be enough to translate two different poses of the mouth... smiling and laughing. Yeah, maybe it wouldn't be a full-on hearty wide open-mouthed laugh, but it would still be a pretty cool feature. And I'm not talking about articulated teeth. I'm thinking more like dentures...two sets of static teeth. The idea has merit, kind of like the NECA 18" Chatterer from Hellraiser, but without motion.

What play would it allow? Without the whole jaw being articulated it would just be: short teeth/long teeth. Which would look totally unnatural. :dunno

This would be a great addition to one of his open hands...and easy mod if it's not included.

would be perfect for hot toys to make the joker when he addressees the mob, a nice little touch on hot toys part would to include the crisp body of that poor sap Rotelli :rotfl

I want a working laughing box as the exclusive.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFR5oZQrIVc"]‪Jack Nicholson Joker's Last Laugh‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

If HT ever did a dead joker paint up with working laughing box, I might display him like that, but for it two be authentic, I'd have too keep it on all day. I don't think I could do that and manage too keep my sanity.

I'm no fan of talking figures (except for my R. Lee Emery fig), but they could put a sound-chip in the stand for the laughing box. I'd actually like that. :lol

Any good pics of the second overcoat yet?

IMG_9457.JPG

IMG_9461.JPG

IMG_0518.JPG

IMG_0519.JPG

The coat collar needs to be a different color... I think it was lavender.

And they HAVE to use another body for this, that slim or whatever it is doesn't work. Also the polka dots on the scarf aren't a different darker color, it's the same, just a shinier material.

Thanks for those.

It's a beautiful coat, but I still only see one purple.

This clip shows the lavender (or fuschia or whatever) collar really well.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF8yxerAtZM"]‪HE STOLE MY BALLOONS!!!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Hope this doesn't qualify as 'entitlement nit-picking'. It's a pretty big difference in the two colors on the coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back