Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! Two heads and suits. That makes me happier than you can imagine. Although, I doubt many of us would display the unburned head over the burned one, it's great to have the option.

You'll need shoes, socks, pants, belt, shirt and tie as well.

It says "two coats" -- just coats.

Now bring on the pics, HT! Come on.

You'll need shoes, socks, pants, belt, shirt and tie as well.

It says "two coats" -- just coats.

Now bring on the pics, HT! Come on.

Yeah, I saw that about a second after I posted. Still, there's always the Saturday's suit. Probably going to have to get one of those for Tony Stark, too.

No, it's not. The SRP is $175. That's a bump from the regular price. Can't help what seller's offer it at.

But I'm glad I'm getting it for the same BR Joker price too.

SRP for Joker and Batman were also $175. They are all listed as $175 marked down to $149.99.

So, I didn't want to read 8 pages, but from the last few comments I gather people are worried a HT 2 face won't sell? Really? Barring a crappy sculpt or something I think he's going to sell very well.

Lol no one is crazy enough to assume the two-face won't sell. It will sell and sell HUGE. We were discussing future lines, and whether a Gordon figure would be a profitable figure for HT.

Are there honestly that many people who would be interested in TDK figures that wouldn't be interested in Gordon?

SRP for Joker and Batman were also $175. They are all listed as $175 marked down to $149.99.

Really? Is that true? You sure? I thought they were offered at 159.95?

If so, I stand corrected.

Still, it's just a guy in a suit with a coin and gun. Fairly light on accessories. It's the 2nd coat and 2nd headsculpt that make it.

Really? Is that true? You sure? I thought they were offered at 159.95?

If so, I stand corrected.

Still, it's just a guy in a suit with a coin and gun. Fairly light on accessories. It's the 2nd coat and 2nd headsculpt that make it.

I'm guessing that $175 is the standard DCD price. If you look on the cornerstore website every TDK figure retailed for $175. I'm pretty sure HK sellers will sell Two-Face for $149 - $159.

I'm guessing that $175 is the standard DCD price. If you look on the cornerstore website every TDK figure retailed for $175. I'm pretty sure HK sellers will sell Two-Face for $149 - $159.

I never saw cornerstone prices before, just Toys2 which had its SRP at $159. But they raised that for BR Joker. (not selling prices, SRP prices).

So anyway, Two-Face is a good deal then.

:lol never thought I'd think I was getting a bargain at $144.95.

For all those saying that Gordon wouldn't sell well enough to warrant HT considering him - I give you - PRISON BREAK! Not one, but 2 versions of the main characters.

That release is a game changer as far as I'm concerned. There have to be far more people around the world that would buy Gordon than 2 versions of Scofield and Burrows.

Perhaps this is why:
“Prison Break” in China
Founded at the end of 2005, Prison Break Chinese Website (https://www.prisonbreak.cn) had more than 256,000 members registered on its forum as of Oct. 2, and this number is increasing every day. From its forum people can find any kind of news about “Prison Break,” even box news of the actors and actresses, and people can share numerous sources and comments with each other. Chinese-subtitled “Prison Break” is available to download, and English learners consider it to be a wonderful way to learn and enjoy English.

When inputting “Prison Break” into Baidu search (a Chinese website similar to Google search), it turns out 23,900,000 related websites and sources. In contrast, only 43,500 related website sources show up when searching for a well-known Chinese TV series called “Red Question Mark.”

Fans of “Prison Break” show their love for the drama and its actors in many different ways. They watch it, buy posters, establish websites and try to get any latest news of it. When waiting for the premiere of “Prison Break” season three, a Chinese girl named Zuxia Cui said, “Life without new episode of Prison Break makes me annoyed to death.”

Wentworth Miller in Korea
Wentworth Miller, the “Prison Break” star, arrived in Korea March 23 and was showered with gifts and cheers. Miller was chosen as the spokesperson and next model for Bean Pole Jeans in January. Cheil Industries Inc. signed a one-year contract with Miller to be the model for Bean Pole Jeans.

Why is “Prison Break” so popular in Asia? Is it because of its dramatic episodes, handsome actors, or attractive theme of breaking out of a prison? Whatever it is, it does not change the fact that the “Prison Break” series is successfully invading Asia.

For all those saying that Gordon wouldn't sell well enough to warrant HT considering him - I give you - PRISON BREAK! Not one, but 2 versions of the main characters.

That release is a game changer as far as I'm concerned. There have to be far more people around the world that would buy Gordon than 2 versions of Scofield and Burrows.

Yes but the debate was over it selling at the standard $150+ current Hot Toys price. The Prison Break figures are still available at Toys2.net for $85 each. If Gordon came out for the same price ($85) i'd get him.

Yup, time to stop beating down hope of getting a Jim Gordon figure and continue discussing Two-Face.

$85-$100 for Gordon is an EASY BUY. Any more and we'd have to start looking at accessories. But I agree, it's all speculation and off topic. This thread is about HT sure-to-be perfect 2 in 1 Two-face. Any ideas on possible accessories, other than the coin?

$85-$100 for Gordon is an EASY BUY. Any more and we'd have to start looking at accessories. But I agree, it's all speculation and off topic. This thread is about HT sure-to-be perfect 2 in 1 Two-face. Any ideas on possible accessories, other than the coin?

I would be happy with his pistol and a Dent Button.

I would be happy with his pistol and a Dent Button.

Confirmed:

Coin
Pistol

Hoping:

Dent button or sticker

But all you really need is the coin and pistol and you got TDK Two-Face.

The burned jacket is the thing I'm most curious to see. Besides the sculpt, but I'm sure it will be dead-on.

Back