Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Confirmed:

Coin
Pistol

Hoping:

Dent button or sticker

But all you really need is the coin and pistol and you got TDK Two-Face.

The burned jacket is the thing I'm most curious to see. Besides the sculpt, but I'm sure it will be dead-on.

I have to admit with this new news of 2 coats and 2 heads i'm pretty damn pumped now! Its amazing, it seems HT's is now adding a second head with most orders. Batman, TDK Batman, Superman, Joker and now TwoFace? Sweet!

Ok, I'm missing something, when/where was it confirmed there are 2 coats and 2 heads?

Also, that makes me think we'll have to custom the burn marks on the shirt because it really should be 2 shirts also to be correct, the shirt got damaged as well, so either Dent look would have a dirty shirt or Two-Face undamaged.

Cancelled my BBTS order. Joe's got the better price, and comes highly recommended by the people here.

Ok, I'm missing something, when/where was it confirmed there are 2 coats and 2 heads?

Also, that makes me think we'll have to custom the burn marks on the shirt because it really should be 2 shirts also to be correct, the shirt got damaged as well, so either Dent look would have a dirty shirt or Two-Face undamaged.

It'll likely be the clean shirt. I'm fine with that because the damage to his shirt was minimal from what I can tell in the movie. As long as the damaged coat is there I'll be happy.

Well, the damage to the shirt is more tonal than actual damage. A little staining by hand will do the trick, but for what little the extra shirt would add to things, it'd be a customer service if HT did 2 shirts, also would show their attention to details and such.

Cornerstone has it on their site.

From Cornerstone:

Pre-Order
Estimated Arrival 1st Qtr 2009
Harvey Dent/Two-Face! This imported piece will come with two heads (one Harvey and one Two-Face), two sets of hands, and two coats (pre-burn and post-burn.)

Remember CSC didn't list everything BR Joker came with, so I imagine they are just listing the major stuff. The Pistol or coin isn't even listed on their site! No need to get alarmed until we see pics!

Last edited:
I'm so glad that Hot Toys is treating Batman fans better than Predator fans. If Two-Face was a Predator they'd offer a Harvey Dent and 30 days after it shipped they'd offer a Battle Damaged Harvey Dent. It's not that I'm bitter, I'm just very gun shy with Hot Toys these days.

i wasnt sold on it at first but hearing hes coming with two heads and outfits i decided to preorder one, hope to see pics soon, i mean if they can sculpt joker that well in bank robber, i cant imagine what they are doing to two face

So how long does it usually take for pics to show up?

I'm sure it's completely random, but I am just dying to see this figure in all it's glory.

not long now.. how long you thinking guys... a week .. a little longer ?.
We will get scanned images before the official I presume as always.

I have high hopes for hot toys making both Scarecrow and Gordon, but the question is will they actually bother ?.
If they do I already know I'm ordering both of them.:rock
Not really bothered whos first.

Considering we haven't gotten Barbossa for PotC, I'm not holding my breath for anything more from TDK - but here's hoping.

Back