Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Joe says April/May... and he got that info directly from his DC Direct/Hot Toys sources.

Is Joe getting his through DCD now or his old HT connection? I wonder if DCD will always be further out than other dealers or if it's just the first figures because DCD came in late in the game.

"This Two Face is the figure we deserve...but not the one we need right now."

What with all the HT products lately, the wait would help!

hopefully sometime this week? monday night here, i want to wait and see a few more pics before i go preordering anything, not that i have ANY doubts the final product won't be good, but i don't wanna jump just on one pic

hopefully sometime this week? monday night here, i want to wait and see a few more pics before i go preordering anything, not that i have ANY doubts the final product won't be good, but i don't wanna jump just on one pic

Why not get your order in with someone who doesn't charge cancellation fees? That way you secure your product, your place in the delivery "queue" (most companies send product out to people in the order their orders were received) but can just cancel if you change your mind. I haven't bought anything from him yet, but Joe (Mista305 here on the board) has a great reputation - I've got Two-Face, BR Joker and Iron Man on order with him, and if the speed to which he replies to emails, etc, is anything to go by, it'll be a snap doing business with him. Shipping charges to me in Australia are the best I've ever seen too!

Why not get your order in with someone who doesn't charge cancellation fees? That way you secure your product, your place in the delivery "queue" (most companies send product out to people in the order their orders were received) but can just cancel if you change your mind. I haven't bought anything from him yet, but Joe (Mista305 here on the board) has a great reputation - I've got Two-Face, BR Joker and Iron Man on order with him, and if the speed to which he replies to emails, etc, is anything to go by, it'll be a snap doing business with him. Shipping charges to me in Australia are the best I've ever seen too!

Hey yeah i never even thought of that, most places do have cancellation fees but, or want a deposit up front thats nonrefundable. I'll definetaly be getting this one with Joe but, although i've had great success buying my other dark knight 1/6ths off of ebay, i'm getting tired of the inflated post costs.

I was hoping that since the Icon figure pictures were up we would see two-face.

I was thinking the same thing. But I guess since HT is putting out another newsletter next week, we'll have to wait until then. I hope to still find a leaked photo before then.

I really think it could be longer than expected before getting a full preview, maybe licensor approval's still pending or something or they had a lot of the figure ready before film's realease and are tweaking it now but were done enough to show what's in the teaser.

They made a teaser, the only piece in the TDK line they did that for, to me that suggests Two-Face will not follow the same reveal pattern as the other figures.

Back