Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys I'm trying to locate the production pic of Aaron Eckhart lying on the floor with his damaged suit. I know it was posted somewhere a few weeks ago.....can't find it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

This one?

25157469422806519906wp9.jpg

Thanks but that isn't the one I was looking for. Tommy Richardson (who provided all those TDK Batman pics) is looking for full shots of Two-Face. Any help is appreciated. I'm guessing that he is a photographer that shoots official pics for Hot Toys and needs movie pics of Two-Face to help with his shoots.

Thanks but that isn't the one I was looking for. Tommy Richardson (who provided all those TDK Batman pics) is looking for full shots of Two-Face. Any help is appreciated. I'm guessing that he is a photographer that shoots official pics for Hot Toys and needs movie pics of Two-Face to help with his shoots.

I would think if he's an official photographer for them he'd get reference from them for his shoot, especially when there's nothing out on the web except the early CGI test images and the one BTS shot posted here. That's bothering me, the lack of quality TF images out there, there's no need to hide him anymore.

I would think if he's an official photographer for them he'd get reference from them for his shoot, especially when there's nothing out on the web except the early CGI test images and the one BTS shot posted here. That's bothering me, the lack of quality TF images out there, there's no need to hide him anymore.

Well even though the DVD comes out in Dec, the studio plans on re-releasing the film in theatres in Jan. So maybe that's why.

Can anyone confirm if 2face will come with 2 different heads and outfits?

He should, CSC lists the figure as coming with two heads (one Harvey and one Two-Face) as well as two jackets. We assume that CSC just posted the info that was given to them by HT/DCD.

Hey I don't have a scanner, but today at Barnes and Noble I picked up the latest issue of Cinefix magazine. Lots of High quality pics of Two Face . It costs $12.99, but totally worth it for the shots of Two Face. Just thought I'd let you know as these are the first official shots of Two Face I've seen published!

It's the movie shots of Two Face. Great shots for anybody looking for reference material. A cool one has him in the backseat of Maroni's car where it shows the "dots" placed on Eckarts face for the animators to use as reference. Sorry about the scanner issue but if Maulfans got it covered tomorrow, it's all good I guess.

It's the movie shots of Two Face. Great shots for anybody looking for reference material. A cool one has him in the backseat of Maroni's car where it shows the "dots" placed on Eckarts face for the animators to use as reference. Sorry about the scanner issue but if Maulfans got it covered tomorrow, it's all good I guess.

Wait, so do you see the damage on his face or do you just see Eckhart filming with the stuff in place for the CGI later?

Back