Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really think it could be longer than expected before getting a full preview, maybe licensor approval's still pending or something or they had a lot of the figure ready before film's realease and are tweaking it now but were done enough to show what's in the teaser.

They made a teaser, the only piece in the TDK line they did that for, to me that suggests Two-Face will not follow the same reveal pattern as the other figures.

Wasn't there a teaser for V.1 Joker where we saw part of his face and a bunch of cards?

Wasn't there a teaser for V.1 Joker where we saw part of his face and a bunch of cards?

Not an official one I ever saw, first image I caught was the orange magazine page with a few photos on it. Could be, but to my knowledge I've seen all the BR Joker images and never saw that.

To the best of my knowledge, there's been written rumors about figures and hints in the newsletter, but as far as images it's been overseas scan leaks or official, full sets of images.

Not an official one I ever saw, first image I caught was the orange magazine page with a few photos on it. Could be, but to my knowledge I've seen all the BR Joker images and never saw that.

To the best of my knowledge, there's been written rumors about figures and hints in the newsletter, but as far as images it's been overseas scan leaks or official, full sets of images.

I'm pretty sure there was something before the magazine ad because we were wondering if it was a fake or not. I think there was a banner too.

That's the trouble with the internet and the way a lot of images are found, circulate it just right, and a well made fake can become a real image.

I'm with everybody, can't wait to see this guy, been wanting to know he'll be made long before the BR Joker rumor mill and all started, as soon as Joker and both Bats were premiered, my next want to see figure was Two-Face, the design just has great figure potential.

Why not get your order in with someone who doesn't charge cancellation fees? That way you secure your product, your place in the delivery "queue" (most companies send product out to people in the order their orders were received) but can just cancel if you change your mind. I haven't bought anything from him yet, but Joe (Mista305 here on the board) has a great reputation - I've got Two-Face, BR Joker and Iron Man on order with him, and if the speed to which he replies to emails, etc, is anything to go by, it'll be a snap doing business with him. Shipping charges to me in Australia are the best I've ever seen too!

Me too. Got BR Joker, Two-Face, and both Iron Man figures on order. I plan to buy the Enterbay "24" figures as well. I was a die hard T2 customer, but I love the way Joe does business. Great communication, no cancellation fees, reasonable shipping charges, and does not charge you bank card untill the item arrives. Ordering thru Joe is a win win situation.

This is the first official picture released of the Joker and Batman. I don't think they actually count as teasers since the pics were official prototype pics. I still think we'll see Two-Face real soon though. A lot of places already have him up for preorder and the same happened with (Machiko, Lost Predator, Mark III, Mark II....). A lot of places had these up for preorder without official pics and then shortly after an official announcement was made.

https://www.runboard.com/bmedicom.f14.t13315

hey guys he's the description for two-face from corner store comics......

Pre-Order
Estimated Arrival 1st Qtr 2009
Harvey Dent/Two-Face! This imported piece will come with two heads (one Harvey and one Two-Face), two sets of hands, and two coats (pre-burn and post-burn.)

Im so stoked for this figure and sorry if somebody already posted this.

Last edited:
^^^^. Just the jacket means that kitbashing will be difficult because you won't have a full suit like Clark.

dam that sucks.. I doubt it'll be THAT hard.. wasn't his suit black in the film? I'm sure we can find a pair of good looking 1/6 slacks, but the shirt and tie is another story.

This imported piece will come with two heads (one Harvey and one Two-Face), two sets of hands, and two coats (pre-burn and post-burn.)

Essentially 2 figures since you can put the Harvey head on another body with a suit (possibly even the jacket if you can find some pants that match) while displaying the Two-Face as is. Pretty cool. I'm pretty sure Harvey/Two-Face wears a dark blue suit with a white shirt + blue/red/white striped tie. Toy Soldiers has a dark blue suit for sale, correct? Pop the Harvey head on that.

Edit*

This one:
htbruce.jpg

Photo Credit: Magnus

It's close enough imo.

Last edited:
dam that sucks.. I doubt it'll be THAT hard.. wasn't his suit black in the film? I'm sure we can find a pair of good looking 1/6 slacks, but the shirt and tie is another story.

two-face.jpg

The suit is actually a charcoal grey so it will be slightly harder to match but not impossible...

Essentially 2 figures since you can put the Harvey head on another body with a suit (possibly even the jacket if you can find some pants that match) while displaying the Two-Face as is. Pretty cool. I'm pretty sure Harvey/Two-Face wears a dark blue suit with a white shirt + blue/red/white striped tie. Toy Soldiers has a dark blue suit for sale, correct? Pop the Harvey head on that.

Edit*

This one:
htbruce.jpg

Photo Credit: Magnus

It's close enough imo.

If only there was a picture of Harvey in a suit like that to prove it! :rolleyes:

But I think putting the Harvey head in a different colored suit would look better than him in the same suit, just burnt and not.

Last edited:
still in doubt if I will buy this, I'll probably want to once it is fully revealed, but my wallet (at this time) won't allow me after I bought the other 4 already

still in doubt if I will buy this, I'll probably want to once it is fully revealed, but my wallet (at this time) won't allow me after I bought the other 4 already

looking on the bright side of things is that, according to cornerstore comics this fig comes out next year 1st q which gives you time to save the cash for this.

looking on the bright side of things is that, according to cornerstore comics this fig comes out next year 1st q which gives you time to save the cash for this.

Yeah I know, but I want to pre-order it as fast as I can as I am bound to EBay to get these figures, because if I want to order it from the Netherlands, I allmost pay double as much

Hey guys I'm trying to locate the production pic of Aaron Eckhart lying on the floor with his damaged suit. I know it was posted somewhere a few weeks ago.....can't find it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Back