HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They charge when item ships. And will charge 10% Cancellation fee. Best to read their faqs page.

yeah, the page was loading slow for some reason so I figured I'd ask while I wait:eek: Any idea when they'll be getting their shipment? I usually go woth Joe, but I haven't heard from him in a long time.

Dude, you guys have to get this!
This is probably the best representation in action figure format we'll ever get of the second greatest monster of all time (first being Giger's Alien, of course :D)!
Don't pass up on this opportunity!

My choices for greatest movie monsters: first is the original Predator, second is alpha gremlin Stripe. I never cared for Giger's Alien but i agree that it is a masterful and original design.

I received my Predator this afternoon and I thought I might share this pic with you guys ;
Hope you'll enjoy it coz this figure ROCKS HARD :rock

predator01.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Yes, I know this pic has been reposted about five time already, but it is awesome. I so can't wait to put actual quills on that face.

Nikholax's pic
predator01.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Predator looks slightly bigger in the one where they are posed side by side, by I think Pred is standing on something in that pic. Might be closer to the camera, too.

Arnold should only come up to about P1's shoulders. in the movie when P1 holds him up by the neck and gives him a once over Arnold's feet are around P1's knees.

:lol

Anyway, Mr. Predator...I have nothing further to add at this time to be honest. I've probably just >>>>ed off a few people trying to have a proper discussion, refreshing the page every few moments only to met with my silly posts. I'm going to stop now.

:lol

Anyway, Mr. Predator...I have nothing further to add at this time to be honest. I've probably just >>>>ed off a few people trying to have a proper discussion, refreshing the page every few moments only to met with my silly posts. I'm going to stop now.

I enjoy your posts. :(

Back