HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What im pointing is this little gap on the mask,ok don you see something different there??with two pics

111.jpg

And this is what actual product really look like.

IMG_0435.jpg

Emmm...if you still have no idea,never mind that forget it,just a little thing....

I get what you're saying now, I'd imagine it's partly due to the mold making process, openings like the laser sighting and the eyes probably expand a bit and shrink the space between or something.

I have thought that too,but after i had saw the mask every side,i don think that have any relation,cos those are base of behind
Besides their displayes is also with the lighting have no problem?However is hard to explain without thing,if you get your you will figure out

so u guys no longer think its a bubble head? :)

Judging by in hand pics (with macro lens distortion) yes, the head is still a bit large, maybe even oversized, especially with the bio on. But I'm not sure it is something that throws the fig off once you have it in hand.

Pics like this make me think it's still an awesome display piece with the helmet on.

IMG_0433.jpg

I think neck posture also is key to making the head look alright, some poses make for nice photos from specific angles, but others make it look like a massive head overwhelming the body.

Like I've said before, I think this is one figure that requires care in posing and camera angle and lighting to show it at it's best, and mishanlding of any of those elements can make it worse than it is.

mods should rename this HT 14" Predator nitpicking thread.
No kidding. The only reason I keep checking is for new photos and any word on Toys2 shipments.

While he is not without faults, I'd say this is easily Hot Toys' finest Predator figure and puts some of their other work to shame.

p1010404j.jpg

I had pre-ordered this figure, but I just canceled. The mesh is all wrong, first of all, the color needed to be close to burnt sienna, and the spacing is off, there should be seven horizontal grids running across his abdomen, not six.

I'm sticking with my Medicom figure until Hot Toys can give us what we deserve.

I had pre-ordered this figure, but I just canceled. The mesh is all wrong, first of all, the color needed to be close to burnt sienna, and the spacing is off, there should be seven horizontal grids running across his abdomen, not six.

I'm sticking with my Medicom figure until Hot Toys can give us what we deserve.

God, I hope you are being facetious.:lol Its getting harder and harder to tell in this thread!:horror

:lol I love how everyone says it's "nitpicking" to point out the fact that this figure is shorter than all the previous Preds. Classic.

No kidding. The only reason I keep checking is for new photos and any word on Toys2 shipments.

While he is not without faults, I'd say this is easily Hot Toys' finest Predator figure and puts some of their other work to shame.
it's pretty awesome, but it's mostly the same quality as their p2/avpr preds so far. the only thing i see that makes it cooler is the led sights.
that said, it IS far superior to everything from the avp line. the sculpts and dreads on those make them look like hasbro figures.

also, you have your p1 posed exactly the way i was gonna pose mine (if ssc ever decides to ship it) and you stand accused of telepathically stealing my idea from the future.
:lol I love how everyone says it's "nitpicking" to point out the fact that this figure is shorter than all the previous Preds. Classic.
OH NOES!!!1
it's also a FACT that it's a sweet figure. classy.

No doubt taller would have been better (at least to some of us) but it is a great looking fig nonetheless.

What will get me in a rage is if HT comes out with a TALLER second version!.......:lol........that should get some comments rolling! :mwaha

:peace

Back