HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also, you have your p1 posed exactly the way i was gonna pose mine (if ssc ever decides to ship it) and you stand accused of telepathically stealing my idea from the future.

But that's my pic :( I stole from you :(

Why does everyone think Hot Toys is going to release a second version of this figure ? Aside from fixing their mistakes ( which they would never admit ) What reason is there for a second one. Wolf pred was given a cleaner kit but Pred 1 already has one so what could they add ?

I think the only new pred figures will come from the new movies.

mkcc30 said:
No doubt taller would have been better (at least to some of us) but it is a great looking fig nonetheless.

What will get me in a rage is if HT comes out with a TALLER second version!.......:lol........that should get some comments rolling! :mwaha

:peace

I think the site would lock up. :lol

a-dev said:
Oh come on, you're just nitpicking!
:D

:eek: :lol

Oh come on, you're just nitpicking!

51Q1ZSFWDML._SL500_AA240_.jpg

:lol

No doubt taller would have been better (at least to some of us) but it is a great looking fig nonetheless.

What will get me in a rage is if HT comes out with a TALLER second version!.......:lol........that should get some comments rolling! :mwaha

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

...er... wait... That would suck! :mad:

i just think this figure is a masterpiece. The level of detail is unreal, and yeah i agree it does put some of their other figures to shame. Everytime they make a figure they improve on them but to me this is something special. When you see the pics from the film of the actor wearing the mask and sitting down and then some of the pics its like a mini version. He truely looks the sheat. Height thing doesn't bother me one bit to be honest. Bobble head thing also i think as another poster pointed out its how you pose him that can make the head/mask seem big. All in all this is the predator figure ive always wanted.

Why does everyone think Hot Toys is going to release a second version of this figure ? Aside from fixing their mistakes ( which they would never admit ) What reason is there for a second one. Wolf pred was given a cleaner kit but Pred 1 already has one so what could they add ?

Same reason they came out with 3 versions of the Joker. There are still a lot of ideas....battle-damage, removable shoulder canon, skinned body accessory, etc. I totally see a version 2.

Same reason they came out with 3 versions of the Joker. There are still a lot of ideas....battle-damage, removable shoulder canon, skinned body accessory, etc. I totally see a version 2.

Exactly, no matter how crazy it may seem, there is enough missing with this figure that HT could justify a second one, slap on some green blood paint, add in a few accessories/functions not in this release and bam, version 2.

No kidding. The only reason I keep checking is for new photos and any word on Toys2 shipments.

While he is not without faults, I'd say this is easily Hot Toys' finest Predator figure and puts some of their other work to shame.

p1010404j.jpg

It looks like he has two left hands :lol

chedda94tp.gif

The boards would explode......which side will you be on?

"Money loving Hot Toys does it again.." or "I applaud Hot Toys for their efforts to please their customers" :lol

One thing I didn't mention is that the majority of his armor parts look exactly the same as the P2 Elder. It looks like they are from the same mold. Hot Toys probably has been planning for this figure since 2006. In fact we probably would never have seen the Elder had they not decided to reuse so many parts. Pretty cool when I think about it.

Found a way to mod Dutch's neck...

You caught a really good angle on the predators headsculpt - I haven't been fond of the unmasked head but some pics look impressive.

Also the clothes on your Dutch seem to fit well. Much like Pitu said in his video review its hard to get the shirt looking good on the figure once you take it off.

And wow whats with the heads on the wrong bodies?? :duh:D

The boards would explode......which side will you be on?

"Money loving Hot Toys does it again.." or "I applaud Hot Toys for their efforts to please their customers" :lol

I will be in the "Get it right the first time, did you not see the movie?" crowd.:angelsmil :lol

Seriously though I am looking forward to getting this fig and it is already my favorite heighth aside.

You caught a really good angle on the predators headsculpt - I haven't been fond of the unmasked head but some pics look impressive.

Also the clothes on your Dutch seem to fit well. Much like Pitu said in his video review its hard to get the shirt looking good on the figure once you take it off.

And wow whats with the heads on the wrong bodies?? :duh:D

The P1's head is really really good IMO. Right up there with the P2 Elder. There is just something about photography that can't capture its brilliance. Wait till you get the figure and you'll know what I mean.

I actually think the shirt looks horrible straight out of the box. It took me ages to futz Dutch's shirt (way too oversized IMO). You need to take off his belt...pull down his pants :lol and really tuck his shirt in. I also rolled up his sleeves more. It isn't screen accurate but I think it looks nicer.

Back