HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the problem is there's too much of a gap between the mask and face. Check this out:

pdvd_192.jpg

pdvd_186.jpg

See how there's no gap? I think that could be easily fixed I just don't think people would want to do it. I did it with my P2: heat up the bottom of the Bio a little and slightly stretch it wider so it'll fit more snuggly to the face. I think if you did that, you could go from what you currently have:

dscn2072.jpg

To this:

modified1.jpg

Just a suggestion if it really bothers you. :D

Just a couple of pics with 3 badasses :cool:
Seeing that picture, I can just hear the conversation that went on at Hot Toys. "Oh ^^^^! We made him half an inch too short! What are we going to do?! I know, let's make a special base that's half an inch tall! Problem solved!" :D

Honestly, he looks great, and I'll take his short stuff over the awkwardly proportioned standard Hot Toys predator body any day of the week.

Check the place I positioned the bio :joy
I like what you did there.

See how there's no gap? I think that could be easily fixed I just don't think people would want to do it. I did it with my P2: heat up the bottom of the Bio a little and slightly stretch it wider so it'll fit more snuggly to the face. I think if you did that, you could go from what you currently have:

dscn2072.jpg

To this:

modified1.jpg

Would love someone with skill to do a mod tutorial on this and try it out. Really want to do this on mine, but apprehensive.

The dreads mod will be the first thing done.

I think the problem is there's too much of a gap between the mask and face. Check this out:

pdvd_186.jpg

modified1.jpg

Wow seeing those pics together really makes you think how great they make these figures. We really have very little to complain about..

Any way to mod the neck... so that he can have a straighter posture?

The neck is posable, I believe in Darren's images the neck is posed more forward, there have been other pictures posted here that show it in a more upright posture.

The neck is posable, I believe in Darren's images the neck is posed more forward, there have been other pictures posted here that show it in a more upright posture.

Yeah, the neck is very well articulated. Hurray for the new neck. I had my pred looking down more because I think it looks more badass but it works either way.

pdvd_192.jpg

pdvd_186.jpg

dscn2072.jpg

To this:

modified1.jpg

Excellent work, D. Looks just terrific! :clap :rock

Please give us a Mod Tutorial when you do your P1 if ya can. Makes a big difference. :D

Last edited:
That's a photoshop job, no one has done the actual mod yet.

What does this say? Am I missing something?

"I did it with my P2: heat up the bottom of the Bio a little and slightly stretch it wider so it'll fit more snuggly to the face."

I take back my comment about the P1 being the only Predator whose mask sticks out so far.....the P2's mask sticks out noticeably as well.

dscn2072.jpg

Yeah I had a look at that too. P2 is pretty much the same and I was never bothered by it. This may turn out the same.

I was indeed joking about medicom although I didn't realise they already had the license at one point. Pretty awful. Having said that chaps I wouldn't mind if they had another stab at it, particularly post-Hot Toys they might raise their game....or not.

What does this say? Am I missing something?

"I did it with my P2: heat up the bottom of the Bio a little and slightly stretch it wider so it'll fit more snuggly to the face."

I was just pointing out the P1 hasn't been modded by anyway, it seemed a couple people were quoting those pics thinking it was actually done.

Yeah, the neck is very well articulated. Hurray for the new neck. I had my pred looking down more because I think it looks more badass but it works either way.

I think it well capturs the battle stance from the fight with Dutch, he was very hunched as he walked about at the start of a fight, like a wrestler almost.

After sawing the pic by Devil_666 post,let me notice is another thing..check the mask's eye area

pdvd_192.jpg

The HT P1 mask is still have defect,not perfect!!
And check this too

DSCF7113.jpg

Their shop displayes dawn fine

But!!!they change the final product!!may be it is little thing for some of you but!!wth!!!dawn!!! :sick

Back