HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
outside the US. but when it charges, does it automatically ask you the shipping price too? cuz if that then np.

Basically you just get charged for the whole amount at once... so my total with shipping was like $182 and that just went on my card.

Still waiting for my exclusive to be charged. . .I noticed that Farrs said his would be charged on the 24th. Does it say this somewhere on the account page? As I don't see it, and the only e-mail I received over the weekend says that it will begin processing on the 22nd (yesterday).

This is my first Sideshow pre-order, by the way, so I apologize if this is commonly known information.

Yep that's it... you should get a shipping notice and a few other emails letting you know when the figure is on its way.

Now if you are getting it shipped from the EU warehouse it may be a bit longer, but if shipping from the US you'd be in the same boat as us.

i got my exclusive on its way from sideshow...not the regular edition yet

Dam still waiting for mine to get charged they said they would do it on the 22nd

whats up boys and girls. Just recieved my two predator 1 collecibles . Wholey F---ing s--t !!!!!!!! i have to say thay i am shocked. you know when you see the great box it comes with .you know your getting something sweet.but i have to say thaat this blows all ther other predators to shame . ( including the predator 2 elder). it just feels like it is built better. and wait until you see and feel the bio mask.its just so god dam cool. its right out of the movies. p.s (be very carefull with the led cable on the bio mask . it feels very fragile. it would suck if you broke it.) ohhh yea the led light is f---ing great to.

whats up boys and girls. Just recieved my two predator 1 collecibles . Wholey F---ing s--t !!!!!!!! i have to say thay i am shocked. you know when you see the great box it comes with .you know your getting something sweet.but i have to say thaat this blows all ther other predators to shame . ( including the predator 2 elder). it just feels like it is built better. and wait until you see and feel the bio mask.its just so god dam cool. its right out of the movies. p.s (be very carefull with the led cable on the bio mask . it feels very fragile. it would suck if you broke it.) ohhh yea the led light is f---ing great to.
u one lucky boy! :)

hm I was supposed to be charged today but when I try to log in, it just goesnt load the page :S.

Back