HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Are you guys on a windup? I'm looking at the newsletter and cant see any links :(

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I am shocked! :panic:

what link are you guys clicking on to get your order in already?

Damn it, I ____ing missed it. It was still available until I went to click to order.

Why would they do this to me.

My waitlist got converted

1zo9teg.gif

Damn it, I ____ing missed it. It was still available until I went to click to order.

Why would they do this to me.
Sad thing is, I doubt waitlists will even convert for this one. I have a feeling that if you missed out, then you might as well just go to eBay and pay the $800 or whatever.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost: :yess: Already waitlisted! :rock:rock:rock

Don't think we were only ones to catch that since it sold out so quickly. Sideshow doesn't even need to do the PPO for this tomorrow...I tried the Predator but the link didn't work, only Batman. Not that I'm complaining. :yess:

No, come on Nam. I waited MONTHS for this thing. I was prepared and ready and I still lose? WTF?

Sad thing is, I doubt waitlists will even convert for this one. I have a feeling that if you missed out, then you might as well just go to eBay and pay the $800 or whatever.

I'm calling them right now this infuriates me.

You know I imagine, that despite the fact there is a 1 per customer deal, that some of you so called "vets" would try dirty tricks just to screw over new users.

No, come on Nam. I waited MONTHS for this thing. I was prepared and ready and I still lose? WTF?

Don't embarrass yourself. You win some, you lose some. Why don't you show some dignity in defeat.

Don't think we were only ones to catch that since it sold out so quickly. Sideshow doesn't even need to do the PPO for this tomorrow...I tried the Predator but the link didn't work, only Batman. Not that I'm complaining. :yess:

Maybe they'll still do the PPO for Wait List reservations? :dunno

Snoooooooooooooooze and looooooooze pal. It's called karma. :moon

Maybe they'll still do the PPO for Wait List reservations? :dunno

That's true...there will be multiple cancelations I'm sure. I'll log onto my wife's account and try and get another tomorrow! :yess:

This thread is full of failed liars. My maids and I successfully secured all the available preorders so no one posting is telling the truth about getting an order in.

Don't embarrass yourself. You win some, you lose some. Why don't you show some dignity in defeat.

Easy for you to say, you ____ing got yours. If you were in my position you'd be pissed too.

I'm boycotting Sideshow and Hot Toys unless they give us another chance to preorder. They gave us a date and yet they change it without notice? They can't do that. It was AVAILABLE on my page until I logged in and it refreshed. This is ridiculous, they won't hear the end of this on facebook.

I'm so mad right now. I literally broke my OC Batman after throwing my iphone at my shelf.

This is NOT a good day and it's all sideshows fault. That and the ____ing scalper scum that stole the figure from me by ordering.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back