HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

This thread is full of failed liars. My maids and I successfully secured all the available preorders so no one posting is telling the truth about getting an order in.

:goodpost::rotfl:lol:rotfl

Wofford & his league of maids beat everyone to it!

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

This thread is full of failed liars. My maids and I successfully secured all the available preorders so no one posting is telling the truth about getting an order in.

:lol "Maids"...of milking?

Easy for you to say, you ____ing got yours. If you were in my position you'd be pissed too.

I'm boycotting Sideshow and Hot Toys unless they give us another chance to preorder. They gave us a date and yet they change it without notice? They can't do that. It was AVAILABLE on my page until I logged in and it refreshed. This is ridiculous, they won't hear the end of this on facebook.

I'm so mad right now. I literally broke my OC Batman after throwing my iphone at my shelf.

This is NOT a good day and it's all sideshows fault. That and the ____ing scalper scum that stole the figure from me by ordering.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Did you check your email to make sure you didn't get a confirmation email? If the order starts with "T" you're all set! :hi5:

Easy for you to say, you ____ing got yours. If you were in my position you'd be pissed too.

I'm boycotting Sideshow and Hot Toys unless they give us another chance to preorder. They gave us a date and yet they change it without notice? They can't do that. It was AVAILABLE on my page until I logged in and it refreshed. This is ridiculous, they won't hear the end of this on facebook.

I'm so mad right now. I literally broke my OC Batman after throwing my iphone at my shelf.

This is NOT a good day and it's all sideshows fault. That and the ____ing scalper scum that stole the figure from me by ordering.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:(

joker.jpg

I called Sideshow. They said there was nothing and that Nam, DiFabio and Deak are all barred from tomorrow's PPO. Blacklisted!

I called Sideshow. They said there was nothing and that Nam, DiFabio and Deak are all barred from tomorrow's PPO. Blacklisted!

Ouch, thats going to hurt them tomorrow, less competition for the rest of us when we get our orders in

Looks like I'm taking a trip to California tonight . . .

You know I imagine, that despite the fact there is a 1 per customer deal, that some of you so called "vets" would try dirty tricks just to screw over new users.

I don't think they're pulling dirty tricks. It gets old reading two posts after someone posting info another person asking the same question. Put some effort into finding things out on their own. Plus, if anybody falls for the jokes, then I just don't know what to say for the future of humanity.

It's just simple common sense to go straight to the source to get info.

lol,you guys are so cruel but i admit i laughed my b######s off:rotfl epic just doesnt do your wind up justice:nana:

Okay, just got off the phone with Sideshow. They told me to go ____ myself, but they're sending me a "complimentary" Batman figure. Whew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back