HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Question: If I end up getting home at 11:00 a.m. PST will I be too late? Will it sell out by then?

Well, I for one am not familiar with Northern North American (the Canadias) timezones, but yes it will be too late. It already is...:lol

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Coffee.gif

Is it wrong that I'm feeling a little bit of the ol' "entitlement" feeling with this one? I mean, to think that these little ass holes that just come into this thread without really doing some research or caring could possibly make me miss out on this figure really infuriates me.

I mean, I don't feel like I'm better than them, but they are "competition" so to speak. I mean I don't have this feeling towards the usual suspects (Nam, Batty, Kara, Jye, etc. you know who you are) but those that just don't seem to really be aware or careless when the info is RIGHT there in their face kind of makes me have this "they shouldn't have it" mentality. They seem like the type that would just turn around and buy it for $500-$600 on ebay anyway. OR worse, not care about it at all and want to flip it, kinda like the "how much does this go for on ebay, guys" crowd.

Am I alone?

I've been here, just in stealth mode...

5c3afd360c82342bbf3545a31e0bb01a.wix_mp_256

"You're half of the flesh, and blood. . .that makes me whole. Yeah."-Joker

Well, I for one am not familiar with Northern North American (the Canadias) timezones, but yes it will be too late. It already is...:lol

Timezones? No i'm not asking about time differences. I'll be home at noon which will be 11:00a.m. in CA. I think at one per customer I should be ok. That and Sideshows site freezing and/or crashing should also buy me another 30 mins :lol

I'm worried that two laptops running simultaneously, might not be enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question: If I end up getting home at 11:00 a.m. PST will I be too late? Will it sell out by then?

At what is considered standard internet surfing speeds, there will be approximately 5000 sideshow fans with sideshow.com accounts logging onto sideshow's site on Friday at 10 am pst. Each wanting a new Bruce Wayne-Batman Begins figure. The fans from California can cumulatively click their preorder confirmation buttons 1/5th of a second faster than those throughout the rest of the world. If the pre-order time is approximately two hours long, how long will it take for this item to sell out?:lol

But seriously, yes it could very likely be sold out before the hour mark. Then again you never know... I don't think the number of figures has been confirmed. (Or has it?)

Timezones? No i'm not asking about time differences. I'll be home at noon which will be 11:00a.m. in CA. I think at one per customer I should be ok. That and Sideshows site freezing and/or crashing should also buy me another 30 mins :lol

The Bats is up for preorder until 12pm PST. Whether or not it sells out before that is pure speculation.

The Bats is up for preorder until 12pm PST. Whether or not it sells out before that is pure speculation.
Correction--the PPO will be up until noon. Then, Predator PPO. Then, if supplies remain, it will be a typical pre-order after that point.

I'm ready.

CUxdi.jpg

I'm gonna try for it. if I get a T, good, if I don't oh well

Haha! :rotfl

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HOT-TOYS...nFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item4aadc1a96a

I love how this guy says "NEVER AVAILABLE TO BUY FROM SHOPS AND NEVER WILL BE". Clearly unaware of whats happening tomorrow then?

And :lol again at the fact he's asking for £375 for the figure, with no box or accessories. If that actually sells, that's is mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back