HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I'm ready.

CUxdi.jpg

That's who I'm playing Hanging With Friends with? Yikes! :horror

Uh... I mean... nice to meet you, Batty! :1-1:

:lol

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Haha! :rotfl

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HOT-TOYS...nFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item4aadc1a96a

I love how this guy says "NEVER AVAILABLE TO BUY FROM SHOPS AND NEVER WILL BE". Clearly unaware of whats happening tomorrow then?

And :lol again at the fact he's asking for £375 for the figure, with no box or accessories. If that actually sells, that's is mad.

And tomorrow, after all the retards who can't figure out a simple PPO miss out and are dropping $800+, how will you feel for posting his link here? :lol

I'll feel no different to be honest. If they really wanna spend £375 for a boxless, incomplete figure then they can. To me that's just insane on their part, even if it is Batman with Bale sculpt.

Timezones? No i'm not asking about time differences. I'll be home at noon which will be 11:00a.m. in CA. I think at one per customer I should be ok. That and Sideshows site freezing and/or crashing should also buy me another 30 mins :lol

I keeding. :wink1:

I'm worried that two laptops running simultaneously, might not be enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<--Server (at work :()

The Bats is up for preorder until 12pm PST. Whether or not it sells out before that is pure speculation.

What he said.

It won't. :wink1:

Woof. Dear god man! :gah:

Ordered! They must have accidentally put a live link to the pre-order page in the NL! :panic:

Still no newsletter for me! :gah:

Still no newsletter for me! :gah

Nothing to special.

It just says "Remember, we're kicking off the countdown to our Spooktacular 2011 event with Priority Pre-Orders for Hot Toys' Batman - Bruce Wayne (Batman Begins) and Shadow Predator that are happening tomorrow, August 12th! The Batman figure will be available for Priority Pre-Order at 10AM (Pacific Time), while the Shadow Predator PPO will begin at Noon (PT) for qualified newsletter members! Check out complete images for each figure along with information about how our Priority Pre-Order events work through the following links: [Priority Pre-Order Information!] [View full photo galleries of Batman And Predator Figures]"

Ordered! They must have accidentally put a live link to the pre-order page in the NL! :panic:
Thanks for the heads up. Damn. I never thought the order would go through. Looks like others saw the same thing, because that page would not load for me. Guess I'll go to work tomorrow after all!

Thanks for the heads up. Damn. I never thought the order would go through. Looks like others saw the same thing, because that page would not load for me. Guess I'll go to work tomorrow after all!

Are you guys talking about the email that came in yesterday? I can't find any link.

Man the servers are going to crash again what a joke that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back