HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

No idea. I refresh, but get the same message. :thud:

You're only allowed 10 refreshes a day on SSC. I thought everyone knew that.

j/k Hope it straightens out soon for ya.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I wonder how many people called in to work for this figure.

No idea. I refresh, but get the same message. :thud:

Clear your cache history, exist your browser, and restart it. See if that helps.

American shops seem to be leaps and bounds over the majority of UK shops. At least the amount I've been with. I'm not saying all UK shops are bad but the American's seem to have that really willing enthusiastic attitude unlike the crummy UK culture.

No, that's just Sideshow. There are plenty of US stores who don't give a damn after they have your money and make you bend over backwards and jump through hoops if you have a CS issue. :lol

I just googled sideshow, clicked on their site, and now it's working! :yess:

Thanks guys!

Bateatburger.jpg

Is that an "eating" mouth?:dunno :lol

I wonder how many people called in to work for this figure.

I played hookey, and cut my classes today for this. :rotfl

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUMmDbSS88Y&list=UU9zwv5lJls_4"]Rachel dies - batman begins (funny) - YouTube[/ame]

I am logged in to SS. Should i be seeing a countdown clock other than the one for Spooktacular? Thanks.

haha thought you guys might enjoy that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back