HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Agreed.

UK simply does not have a customer service concept. In the US, the customer is everything

Thats my philosohpy and one of the things that I admire from the gringos... customer should be everything, but i live in Mexico...thats my business advantage. :yess:

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

are they allowing people to order 2? Or is it a 1 per person type thing

are they allowing people to order 2? Or is it a 1 per person type thing

It's a 1 per person type thing.

Usually PPOs are one per customer. I hope so in this case.

should i stay logged in right now.. or log in 10 minutes before 1000? and exactly what am i looking for to click on at 10 am?

Ready for this debacle, the crashing of the site, the endless white page and blue looping little circle.
Then the inevitable whining and complaining.
But after all, here we are glue to the computer ready for more pain just like sideshow wants us….

:lol

when is this expected to ship? it doesn't mention anything on sideshow's website.

I can't even get SSC to load. :(

Almost here...
jonah-hill.gif

should i stay logged in right now.. or log in 10 minutes before 1000? and exactly what am i looking for to click on at 10 am?

The order button.

The site is already slow to refresh. Can a few of you back it down for a sec so i can load the page. :lol

Where is the countdown page?

Ready for this debacle, the crashing of the site, the endless white page and blue looping little circle.
Then the inevitable whining and complaining.
But after all, here we are glue to the computer ready for more pain just like sideshow wants us….

:lol

Already begun here dude :( F5 has become scary now, the homepage does not come up for a minute now...

WTF guys - you got over 40 minutes till PPO and your already crashing the site? This is already a "no go" for most of us....I'd almost rather pay the double price than put up with this s%^t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back