HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Wow! He's still up for PO! What a waste of all that adrenaline rush. Guess HT did this because they knew many people already owned it and their major prospective customers would be those who did not have one. I guess if it was a their regular release, a) The previous owners would've booed HT and it would've resulted in further downfall of their goodwill, b) people might have just passed this along. So how do you sell a re-release? Add a couple of different mouths and a new HS and make it a TF Ex.! Now, I have all my doubts that the 'scalper' at Ani-Com was actually the Marketing Vice-President of HT trying to create the hype! :) Not to mention, we guys got pretty 'freaked' out as well!

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

This is the best quality and fitting 1/6 scale suit you'll ever own.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...60421434&category=27294&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

The pic sucks balls, i've owned this in the past and it fits a regular TT like a glove. I bought a set today. Triad makes some damn nice suits.

I plan on using it on this new TT:

https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=21112&cat=123&page=1

Thanks for the info dude, think I'll order one of those. Don't know which body to buy a regular or the new one your using, don't want it to be too bulky for the suit. Might just go ahead and get it anyways. I'm sure I'll find a use for it either way.

India has a Spice channel? :lol

Bang On! and this kinda stuff is ironically called 'masala' :wink1:

On a serious note, the funny situation is that the collectors in places that ACTUALLY HAD THE TOY FAIR where the exclusives got distributed probably didnt get it as easily as we did!! Look at HK now Singapore... and the thing is with SSC NOT shipping to these countries they will have nowhere but scalpers and us to depend on...

It was a boon in disguise for us...

Bang On! and this kinda stuff is ironically called 'masala' :wink1:

On a serious note, the funny situation is that the collectors in places that ACTUALLY HAD THE TOY FAIR where the exclusives got distributed probably didnt get it as easily as we did!! Look at HK now Singapore... and the thing is with SSC NOT shipping to these countries they will have nowhere but scalpers and us to depend on...

It was a boon in disguise for us...

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

These entitlement tittybabies are whining like they were done some HUGE disservice (in most cases because they're illiterate or too ____ing lazy to read what Sideshow's been saying for the past month). Those poor bastards who stood out in the cold and waited overnight to get them from ToyHunters are the ones who should be _____ing... and it would be entirely justified.

Bollywood_punch.gif

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol I LOL on this one :lol:rotfl

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yysbbPStfWw"]Best action scene ever. ever. ever. -- Endhiran (Robot) - YouTube[/ame]

Wow! He's still up for PO! What a waste of all that adrenaline rush. Guess HT did this because they knew many people already owned it and their major prospective customers would be those who did not have one. I guess if it was a their regular release, a) The previous owners would've booed HT and it would've resulted in further downfall of their goodwill, b) people might have just passed this along. So how do you sell a re-release? Add a couple of different mouths and a new HS and make it a TF Ex.! Now, I have all my doubts that the 'scalper' at Ani-Com was actually the Marketing Vice-President of HT trying to create the hype! :) Not to mention, we guys got pretty 'freaked' out as well!

deception.jpg

You can add the fact that they have more hair on their legs than the guy does... :lecture

BTW :hi5: on both of us getting the PO done :D another friend of mine too PO's looks like HT collectors are growing in the country... from a meager handful to a lot more... probably in another 3/4 years with more awareness and people more serious about pop culture itll grow and someone with foresight and risk taking attitude will try to get a retailorship.

:lol "..hair on their legs!" :horror EWW!! Grossness Par Excellence!! :monkey4 I sincerely hope that's not the common view that people have. But thanks to Russell Peters, now everybody knows our secrets!! :wink1:

"...will try to get a retailorship." Amen to that :pray:

About budding collectors in India, found a few on FB and Boy! do they have a collection! Never knew such people even existed here! Waiting for that day when we can have our own 'Toy Hunters!' I Believe its all about our sociocultural psych. Collecting pop-culture is (still) a taboo. I find words like, "You're a grown up man." "What's wrong with you!" "Don't you have anything better to do?" absolutely obnoxious. For cryin' out loud! Let people live in peace! We're Best at judging and forming opinions about people and have too much time at hand to do so. There was a toy store known as 'Avengers Toys' in Bombay but I heard it closed down. I saw your earlier post and Hope things get better with you soon. Were you able to score this one?

Yo that movie is TILL NOW the HIGHEST BUDGET movie MADE in India... and the special effects were provided by Stan Winston's Studio

Got to see an undubbed, unsubtitled version. Didn't understand a ____ing thing, but I gotta say though, for Bollywood, it's pretty ____ing badass! :lol

Got to see an undubbed, unsubtitled version. Didn't understand a ____ing thing, but I gotta say though, for Bollywood, it's pretty ____ing badass! :lol

Since we're at it, here's couple more Nam and Axe!! The Goddamn Batman can actually learn a trick or two from our 'Popeyes!' :rotfl

Note the natural Kevlar :rotfl

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI6SX1o7Muw"]Best Movie Stunt Ever! 1[/ame]

Spelunking and BASE Jumping, together! :lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCopFzPGxLc"]Best Movie Stunt Ever! 2[/ame]

Last edited:

:lol "..hair on their legs!" :horror EWW!! Grossness Par Excellence!! :monkey4 I sincerely hope that's not the common view that people have. But thanks to Russell Peters, now everybody knows our secrets!! :wink1:

"...will try to get a retailorship." Amen to that :pray:

About budding collectors in India, found a few on FB and Boy! do they have a collection! Never knew such people even existed here! Waiting for that day when we can have our own 'Toy Hunters!' I Believe its all about our sociocultural psych. Collecting pop-culture is (still) a taboo. I find words like, "You're a grown up man." "What's wrong with you!" "Don't you have anything better to do?" absolutely obnoxious. For cryin' out loud! Let people live in peace! We're Best at judging and forming opinions about people and have too much time at hand to do so. There was a toy store known as 'Avengers Toys' in Bombay but I heard it closed down. Anyways, I saw your earlier post and Hope things get better with you soon. Were you able to score this one?

I know about Avenger, got some stuff from there some NECA GoW and TMNT... Valmik was a nice guy butv sadly they closed down. I did score man :hi5: heres wishing my situation improves by the time they charge the card... or else :monkey2 Im gonna have to let the bugger go
as for Facebook and 'do they have a collection' is a member called 'Ankit Mitra' one of them :wink1:

hahaha, yeah it made waves when It released last year... Rajnikanth is pretty much like a combination of Gene Hackman (as in he never grew old he's around 60-70 and with CG is made to look 30) and Chuck Norris (The Chuck Norris facts are discussed here as Rajnikanth facts etc etc eg: Why wont the world end in 2012, because Rajnikanth bought a laptop with 3 years warranty in 2011 *lame*)
You should check out some old stuff... lot of wire work less special effects thus more visceral like this:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb1N_vzGXvQ"]Bashaa Rajni super scene - YouTube[/ame]

This is one of my favourites, moving a train (bogeys without any engine thrust) backwards simply with devotion and will power...

Neo and wannabe Jedi's should take a look
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Z-aWpWzbw"]Train taking back gear.. can only happen in south indian mo - YouTube[/ame]

I love how now that the preorder is over and there seems to be a crapload of these figures available, discussions on this thread are about anything but the figure... Classic...the panic is over

No, those were actual scalpers. A few blogs such as "toysrevil" and "Action Figure Insider" posted up the pictures of these guys, along with their Ebay ids. Check out the link below:

https://www.actionfigureinsider.com...07/11-scale-scum-and-villian-scalpers-in.html

The scalpers are probably having a nightmare right about now, though. So many "potential" customers lost because of Sideshow. :lol

whew!

I thought i wasnt gonna get one after work but luckily still up for order :rock

That was ____ing awesome in a SyFy channel kind of way.

"SyFy Channel Original Movies" wish they could be like that.

This is one of the best face sculpts ever! The harness pops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back