HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Oh crud. Batman is back on PPO! :panic:

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

hahaha, yeah it made waves when It released last year... Rajnikanth is pretty much like a combination of Gene Hackman (as in he never grew old he's around 60-70 and with CG is made to look 30) and Chuck Norris (The Chuck Norris facts are discussed here as Rajnikanth facts etc etc eg: Why wont the world end in 2012, because Rajnikanth bought a laptop with 3 years warranty in 2011 *lame*)
You should check out some old stuff... lot of wire work less special effects thus more visceral like this:
Bashaa Rajni super scene - YouTube

Actually, that's pretty good. :lol

since this figure is pretty much a not-so-limited pre-order, will this be available to e-tailers then?? Any e-tailers out there wanna chime in?

Maybe there are a lot left over because ppl in Asia cant order these anymore. SS new Hot Toys policy.

What's happening on the site?
PPO again O_O?

What's happening on the site?
PPO again O_O?

no that was yesterday, its just that they are on general sale now and still havent sold out, i guess they arent to limited after all

no that was yesterday, its just that they are on general sale now and still havent sold out, i guess they arent to limited after all

No, the regular page comes up if you go to the main site, but if you try to login, it goes to a streamline PPO for Batman. I just want to see this thing either show up in my order history or get my email confirmation. I called the order in after 30 minutes of refreshing my browser and was told I'd have an email yesterday afternoon.

I've asked twice in this thread if anyone else who phoned it in has received their confirmation, but I guess on-topic posts don't get much attention here.

No, the regular page comes up if you go to the main site, but if you try to login, it goes to a streamline PPO for Batman. I just want to see this thing either show up in my order history or get my email confirmation. I called the order in after 30 minutes of refreshing my browser and was told I'd have an email yesterday afternoon.

I've asked twice in this thread if anyone else who phoned it in has received their confirmation, but I guess on-topic posts don't get much attention here.

yeah i think you still get the email, i would ring them again and confirm or you could log into your account and check the order status there ? there is a re-send conf. email at the bottom i did that and eventually got it twice so better than not at all !!

yeah i think you still get the email, i would ring them again and confirm or you could log into your account and check the order status there ? there is a re-send conf. email at the bottom i did that and eventually got it twice so better than not at all !!

I know I'm SUPPOSED to get an email, but I haven't. I can't check my account right now because it's streamlining again. According to the website they don't have weekend phone hours, so I have no way to check on this until Monday morning. I've never seen a simple ordering process so fundamentally broken. They set the PPO time, I was there, the page still wasn't' loading 30 min later. I called it in, didn't get an email, called back an hour later to confirm, she wouldn't do it, said the email for phone orders would go out later in the afternoon. Then they all leave for the weekend without taking care of it. Now I can't login to my account. I'm afraid to PPO it again, because based on the track record, they'd probably end up canceling both orders instead of just one.

:lol "..hair on their legs!" :horror EWW!! Grossness Par Excellence!! :monkey4 I sincerely hope that's not the common view that people have. But thanks to Russell Peters, now everybody knows our secrets!! :wink1:

"...will try to get a retailorship." Amen to that :pray:

About budding collectors in India, found a few on FB and Boy! do they have a collection! Never knew such people even existed here! Waiting for that day when we can have our own 'Toy Hunters!' I Believe its all about our sociocultural psych. Collecting pop-culture is (still) a taboo. I find words like, "You're a grown up man." "What's wrong with you!" "Don't you have anything better to do?" absolutely obnoxious. For cryin' out loud! Let people live in peace! We're Best at judging and forming opinions about people and have too much time at hand to do so. There was a toy store known as 'Avengers Toys' in Bombay but I heard it closed down. I saw your earlier post and Hope things get better with you soon. Were you able to score this one?

so .. im from india, and im guessing this must be aakash or ankit?? cos i dont know anyone else from india on Fb who are into hot toys , or is gauarav>""

So i had a notion to get a parted-out Batsuit, Boots and Gauntlets of evilbay instead of paying full price for a second figure with parts i wont use to have both displays.

All i'd really need is the body, the harness, belt and headsculpt are already included with the figure afterall. So after perusing ebay it turns out it costs more to get just the suit, boots and gauntlets than it does to get the whole figure from SSC.

I know about Avenger, got some stuff from there some NECA GoW and TMNT... Valmik was a nice guy butv sadly they closed down. I did score man :hi5: heres wishing my situation improves by the time they charge the card... or else :monkey2 Im gonna have to let the bugger go
as for Facebook and 'do they have a collection' is a member called 'Ankit Mitra' one of them :wink1:

hahaha, yeah it made waves when It released last year... Rajnikanth is pretty much like a combination of Gene Hackman (as in he never grew old he's around 60-70 and with CG is made to look 30) and Chuck Norris (The Chuck Norris facts are discussed here as Rajnikanth facts etc etc eg: Why wont the world end in 2012, because Rajnikanth bought a laptop with 3 years warranty in 2011 *lame*)
You should check out some old stuff... lot of wire work less special effects thus more visceral like this:
Bashaa Rajni super scene - YouTube

im guessing this is ankit..:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:fireworks:mexwave

so .. im from india, and im guessing this must be aakash or ankit?? cos i dont know anyone else from india on Fb who are into hot toys , or is gauarav>""

Wrong guess Dino :wink1: I am Michael from Jaipur, where are you from. I know that axe's from Calcutta (I guess) but didn't get to know his name yet :monkey1 I know... I am on and off on FB so haven't got to know many people. Though I know that there are a lot of guys down south who've been collecting big time! I found Lijo from Kerela but haven't been in touch. Its wonderful to have people from around :1-1:

Because HT has a deal with their Asia distributor

retail rights belong to toy hunter and someone else in singapore for distributing it in asia, but that does not include all asian countries

I gues Dino76m is Liju :wink1:

Wrong guess Dino :wink1: I am Michael from Jaipur, where are you from. I know that axe's from Calcutta (I guess) but didn't get to know his name yet :monkey1 I know... I am on and off on FB so haven't got to know many people. Though I know that there are a lot of guys down south. I found Lijo from Kerela but haven't been in touch. Its wonderful to have people from around :1-1:

you found me,, lijo:1-1::bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc

retail rights belong to toy hunter and someone else in singapore for distributing it in asia, but that does not include all asian countries

That would be some store called 'Action City'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back