HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I know I'm SUPPOSED to get an email, but I haven't. I can't check my account right now because it's streamlining again. According to the website they don't have weekend phone hours, so I have no way to check on this until Monday morning. I've never seen a simple ordering process so fundamentally broken. They set the PPO time, I was there, the page still wasn't' loading 30 min later. I called it in, didn't get an email, called back an hour later to confirm, she wouldn't do it, said the email for phone orders would go out later in the afternoon. Then they all leave for the weekend without taking care of it. Now I can't login to my account. I'm afraid to PPO it again, because based on the track record, they'd probably end up canceling both orders instead of just one.

the website will return to normal soon. It did yesterday just after the pred finished thats how i checked my order and if you ordered over the phone then you havent anything to worry about did they give you an order no over the phone ?? i think your good mate nothing to worry about SSC cust service is top !!

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Looks really good in those pics. :yess:

I'll be surprised now if Toys2 doesn't get these exclusives somehow. Wonder how much they'll be though.

yep looks awesome this is gona look so great in hand, dont get all the hate for the headsculpt i think its awesome much better than the pap that came with the OC and DK bats shows how much HT have evolved in 3 years

This is still available! Maybe SS should have let us order two if we wanted...

I dont see a reason anymore to limit it to one, most people who want one have it ordered.

the website will return to normal soon. It did yesterday just after the pred finished thats how i checked my order and if you ordered over the phone then you havent anything to worry about did they give you an order no over the phone ?? i think your good mate nothing to worry about SSC cust service is top !!

Nope, both times I called they said I'd get an order number later starting with "P." If I knew other folks that ordered over the phone were still waiting for a confirmation then it would be fine.

On the bright side, the website is now completely down. At least the remaining stock is safe until I can confirm that mine is reserved.

Nope, both times I called they said I'd get an order number later starting with "P." If I knew other folks that ordered over the phone were still waiting for a confirmation then it would be fine.

On the bright side, the website is now completely down. At least the remaining stock is safe until I can confirm that mine is reserved.

I ordered on the phone and got a confirmation email a few hours later - you'll get your confirmation don't worry

I ordered on the phone and got a confirmation email a few hours later - you'll get your confirmation don't worry

it will come through dont worry, mine took an hour when PO'd mine it just appeared was sent just after 10:05 and came and 11:07 pacific time

This is the best quality and fitting 1/6 scale suit you'll ever own.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...60421434&category=27294&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

The pic sucks balls, i've owned this in the past and it fits a regular TT like a glove. I bought a set today. Triad makes some damn nice suits.

Heres how mine looks with a ton of futtzing. The only thing i cannot stand and pisses me of soooo much is the tie.

001-32.jpg

Is there a darker version of that suit? If so thats the one I have.

Is there a darker version of that suit? If so thats the one I have.

Well theres a lighter version, but this is the dark one. It looks darker in person.

Heres how mine looks with a ton of futtzing. The only thing i cannot stand and pisses me of soooo much is the tie.

001-32.jpg

i have that darker version, cannot stand the tie it just doesnt sit right at all !!

Where did you get the custom wayne stand thats great ??

i have that darker version, cannot stand the tie it just doesnt sit right at all !!

Where did you get the custom wayne stand thats great ??

I just bought an evilface decal.

Yeah the tie is terrible, i had to retie it to look decent.

The clark kent tie is pretty sharp?

Well theres a lighter version, but this is the dark one. It looks darker in person.

Huh. So that suit isn't the light grey it appears to be in that picture? The one I have is, well, I think its almost black.

ohhh, this is so frustrating , able to order only one and still available on sideshow on pre order, i want 2 badly,,,:impatient::banghead:pow:r2d2line
after all the excitement over this past month my life has returned to its boring , single, non existent social life, what and when is the next really really hot toys coming out on ppo
:chase:impatient:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back