HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Finally got one about 22 minutes after it started - that's when the servers really seemed to lighten up, and I could connect MUCH easier. Before that, I kept logging in or attempting to place the order, and the connection would be reset.

Got the confirmation e-mail - like others, I have the same error code and no shipping address listed, but it did have the confirmation number, so I'm assuming it's just a software glitch on their end (maybe a mixup between the standard confirmation e-mail software and the specialized PPO software).

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I got one for $240.38. I've never done priority pre-order before so I have two questions.
1. Will we be charged at all for prioriy pre-orders?
2. Can anyone order more than one Batman and still not be charged?

Thank God I got a chance to get this figure.:hi5:

easy enough to get, seems like there are enough available. I wonder if the scalpers will even bother? :)

GOOOAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!

My god, Man! That was ScArY!!!!!!

You're telling me, it was almost 10 minutes after before I could get Sideshow to pick up the phone, but I got my Bruce/Batman Begins thought. So for that guy on EBay who just wanted to sell me the Wayne head alone for $299.00; you can stick it!

I got my order and email, but my email mentions an error, and it says ship to:

Just my name

my number
My email

no address lol.

Got one. Not sure what I'll be doing with it but I got one.

:horror

I'm sure someone will gladly take it off your hands for you!

Just got the confirmation email, but I too have the error message...

:hi5:

I got the message too, I'm sure it's nothing. Glad you got one Mag!

so...my invoice says I don't have to pay tax...I'M IN CANADA?! WHAT THE HECK?!

I think that was the easiest pre-order ever. Completely forgot about it and then went to the site to change another order. Order page was there. Ordered figure. Order confirmed immediately.

Just plain weird.

Congrats.

Now, time to start working overtime. :lecture

It took me 25 mins WTF they were not ready???

I made it !!!!! Finally got one.
My wife got hers too.

I guess we gonna display it: one Batman and one vigilante suit Bruce Wayne.

:)

So I'm thinking these are made to order? :lol

Dunno if I got one but keep getting this lol
batrman.png

did the same to me...

Well I got one. Anyone get more than one? lol

I was having trouble with firefox FYI. I used IE and it got me in there, no joke, in like a minute. Who knew it was good for something. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back