HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

A pic of the AMA 84' MJ with the sleeves rolled up...

mjama84.jpg

Re: HT- M ICON- MIS09- Michael Jackson (Thriller version)-Link to buy from SS in 1st

Looks very nice. Is that your original repaint Mj thriller head? I like how it look ;) Maybe you only need to define more the outline of the eyes and will be perfect. The glove is fantastic. I like more now with the sleeves rolled up

But Pedro, you know I love your MJ! If you love mine so much, we should trade!! haha. But the repaint, looks okay, not as good as it did before. The outfit was costly to make, and the glove took a long time to make as you can imagine...

Did you make the outfit? impressive. I think if I could to make these outfit I would have no problem with some customs I want to make. I have pending to make a columbo and harmonica (charles bronson) In both, the most difficult is the coat and the jacket because I want to have the most screen accurate possible.

Did you make the outfit? impressive. I think if I could to make these outfit I would have no problem with some customs I want to make. I have pending to make a columbo and harmonica (charles bronson) In both, the most difficult is the coat and the jacket because I want to have the most screen accurate possible.

Well, the outfit was originally made by a toy company in the 80's. I made some adjustments to the outfit by adding some decoration rope dipped in gold glitter, and then I added the golden buttons. It looks fairly better than before, but I'm still not happy with it, sad but true :lol I either want to switch back to my Thriller outfit or get the Billie Jean costume instead.

mj842.jpg

It's amazing how much better it looks with the sleeves rolled up. A pair of those shades like he wore would make it even better. Nice work!

Still waiting on mine... guess it should be in some time this month.

Still waiting on mine... guess it should be in some time this month.

I just got my shipping notice for it. Should be here early next week. My poor credit card. :(

I think it looks great!
Specially in this pic:

Thanks Kuzeh, I'm actually surprised at how I fixed the head sculpt myself and to see the look of it now...geez, come to think of it...a week ago he had no eyes balls! they were completely cut out, and I had to resculpt them myself, then repaint the whole head sculpt which had lost it's expression, but it looks better now. Glad someone likes it!

Hey, does anyone have a empty clam shell container from their Afican American slim truetype body still lying around? I really need one, doesn,t have to have the paper insert. If you can help me out PM me, I'd appreciate it.:eek:

that looks good, Joey!

that looks good, Joey!

haha, thanks man. As long as you're telling the truth that's all that matters! As for the outfits I'm still thinking of getting a Billie Jean attire for my figure but the problem with that is Michael never wore the V-neck in his "black" days, I don't think. So it wouldn't look as good unless I had that sequin Motown undershirt to go with the rest of the outfit. Thinking about it, but instead of shelling out more and more cash, who knows? Hot Toys may release a Motown Michael in a few months and then it would have been pointless.

Still, I think the Billie Jean outfit is one of my favorites, I love Thriller, but he never wore the sequin glove or the sparkling socks, so there is definitely a purpose for the variation of costumes that Michael wore. I also love the 1995 Gold and Black HIStory outfit, I think some guy on Ebay is trying to sell a figure of that for $800. Anyway, I may possibly sell the top of my custom AMA outfit, if anyone's interested. And I'm not sure if I can do this, but I may consider making the sequin gloves for the 1/6 MJ figures, but since I can't commerce so much on here, they would be listed on Ebay. Is there possibly any interests in this kind of thing?

Yo guys
If you buy this product or any other product dont buy at studiosunny becouse they are liars.
At this HK e-bay store i requested to get it bevore 16 feb becouse i want to give this to my brothers birthday the 16th.
They promised me that they would ship right after payment
I payed the the MJ thiller figure on 21 Jan.
And they just took there time and maild it yesterday
and they kinda tread you like a retard.
They said that they already shipt it to me but the michael jackson figure got lost the first time.
Who believes that right?

Last edited:

I can't believe they sold a Thriller figure for $71 + $35.00 (Shipping and Handling). I nearly paid $200 for mine, and they took their sweet time to mail it to me, after I pre-ordered it on October 09th. It didn't arrive until January 19th (when it was released in December) and this was after I had already requested a refund, that just pisses me off even more that some bozo can win one for under $100.

Seeing as he is, you really need another MJ headsculpt?

Looks very good, my friend. But please, do not let the poor MJ always looking down on those pics :D hehe

Do not touch it but you're going to obsess. I see you all day painting Mj head. You are going to have nightmares with him.:lol

Seeing as he is, you really need another MJ headsculpt?

Looks very good, my friend. But please, do not let the poor MJ always looking down on those pics :D hehe

Do not touch it but you're going to obsess. I see you all day painting Mj head. You are going to have nightmares with him.:lol

:rotfl Soooo true, Pedro! MJ always looks like he's kicking the dirt or something. And yes, I'm always painting the head, please fix it for me so I can stop! haha.

if you buy this product or any other product dont buy at studiosunny becouse they are liars this HK e-bay store.
i requested to get it bevore 16 feb becouse i wanted to give this to my brothers birthday the 16th.
and they just took there time and maild it yesterday and they tread you like a retard.

Man, that stinks! I just ordered mine from them, I hope I get it soon!!!!! I thought they were good dealers!

haha, thanks man. As long as you're telling the truth that's all that matters! As for the outfits I'm still thinking of getting a Billie Jean attire for my figure but the problem with that is Michael never wore the V-neck in his "black" days, I don't think. So it wouldn't look as good unless I had that sequin Motown undershirt to go with the rest of the outfit. Thinking about it, but instead of shelling out more and more cash, who knows? Hot Toys may release a Motown Michael in a few months and then it would have been pointless.

You could get a black dress shirt and add sequins/rhinestones to it. That's what I was thinking about doing. Also, you could use James Bond tuxedo pants. Michael used to always wear variations of the tuxx pants with stripes down the sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back