HT original Predator- photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe... Thank you my friend! :duff
But why more than one, Tim?

I share EndIessRain's opinion. He probably means that because of the intricacy of details and the high quality of craftsmanship applies to that one tiny piece of mask, it's truly a shame just to buy ONE. I'd probably buy another as a 'backup' or something like that ;)

As a side note, I know people have mentioned this numerously baloo, but I honestly and sincerely think you make Hot Toys' Predator's accessory department look like a lazy bunch of kids who don't know what they're doing. You seem to invest so much effort and detail into just one accessory piece which is beyond anyone's expectations I can imagine. It would be expected that the mask is a trademark of the predator series and it is VERY important but still, THAT level of detail? I would have never expected that and I am truly glad that someone like you and TD are out there to make us who are more hardcore loyal to the series, extremely happy :D

Thanks Baloo!

Man read my mind. There's no way I can justify owning just one of those. I would need another as a back up or as one for display. This bio is gonna be the greatest ever. Can't wait for the painted finish.

Man read my mind. There's no way I can justify owning just one of those. I would need another as a back up or as one for display. This bio is gonna be the greatest ever. Can't wait for the painted finish.

If you prefer, I can offer you a non-painted... :dunno
... Or I may be using a special paint ("Tim Exclusive") should put 2-3 years to dry... :naughty

Go... I stop teasing you! :lol :1-1:

If you prefer, I can offer you a non-painted... :dunno
... Or I may be using a special paint ("Tim Exclusive") should put 2-3 years to dry... :naughty

Go... I stop teasing you! :lol :1-1:

:lol I hate you.
What you can do for me is 2 different type of paints. There's the clean and new look and the battle damaged jungle look with the bullet grazes like in the movie. (There never was any bullet holes like the HT version)

Hey check what I found:

Look at the picture of P1 top left. :lol

Predator-1987-Wide-Screen-BULGARIAN--Front-Cover-31259.jpg

:lol I hate you.
What you can do for me is 2 different type of paints. There's the clean and new look and the battle damaged jungle look with the bullet grazes like in the movie. (There never was any bullet holes like the HT version)

:lol:lol:lol I expected no less!
... For the rest: No problemo! :wink1:

Hey check what I found:

Look at the picture of P1 top left. :lol

Predator-1987-Wide-Screen-BULGARIAN--Front-Cover-31259.jpg

Hey, you've hacked the Russian video archives or what?! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

What do you want: in France, we haven't oil but we have ideas (old slogan of the 80s)... So, apart from a few ideas (not necessarily the best), we have nothing! :lol

:lol Then you should come up with some ideas on how to make this mask finish sooner. Just kidding bro. Take your time. No one is in a rush.

Bah, it's the same! :lol
(... I joke :wink1:)
I am aware that it was Bulgarian!

Oh I had no idea. I thought it was Russian also. They all look the same to me.

LOL, awesome cover.
Something like that´s always hilarious.

But what mistakes, Thierry?
That bio is awesome, looks absolutly stunning.
Congrats, mate on a job well done times 345899.
:lol

Thank you Timo! That makes me happy to see you again on this thread! :1-1:
But why 345899? :cuckoo:
... This is not the number of posts I've done since the beginning of my mask. I am far from being also prolific! (Especially in the language of Shakespeare :monkey3)
... Those are not either my measurements :dunno
... Nor the seconds that I've spent (according to my calculations, this would amount to about 96 hours, which is far less than the time already spent on it... :gah:)
... Would not it be the countdown to your next candle to be blown, rather? :D

Hey guys I just did the p1 hot water dread mod.

Quick question though.

Since I had to take off the head (which involved some strength and twisting) I tried to put the head back but it's a little loose and comes off easily now. Is there a way I can make it tight back again?

I've seen that P1 picture somewhere. Don't remember who took it, but it's definitely a fan picture posted on a forum.

Hey guys I just did the p1 hot water dread mod.

Quick question though.

Since I had to take off the head (which involved some strength and twisting) I tried to put the head back but it's a little loose and comes off easily now. Is there a way I can make it tight back again?

I think that you probably have immersed completely the head, and not only dreads to baste with warm water, and thus the joint was dilated and softened.
Have you put the head under cold water after? That should be enough, I think.

Back