IconiQ Studios - Silent Hill 2 - 1/6 Pyramid Head & Bubble Head Nurse Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I beat the game today and what an amazing experience! Bloober did an amazing honestly. I just started my second run. It’s definitely a better remake than the latest RE ones we’ve gotten. 🤭 I did enjoy re4r but never cared for the original so never felt the connection to it and the remake was a nice filler after the boring Village release, and it’s definitely a better remake than RE2 and RE3, imo. Some will say RE2 or are better but i have my issues with 2 especially the bad campaigns and scenarios. Like, I said I never cared for 4 so can’t really say much but I enjoyed some things and changes. 3 was just straight bad … anyway, I hope they remake 1 and 3 and hopefully 4. I never got to finish the game since it was stolen.

Finally platinumed the game after unlocking all endings.

This might be my favorite remake of all time, and I usually want everything to be 1:1 but the thing is I don't view this game as a remake, I view it as a continuation, another loop of the same self induced hellish journey James has been going through since the original game, it just fits too perfectly.

The best thing for the franchise now would be for Konami to have Bloober work on a proper HD collection of the classics to make the franchise available to all the people that just played the remake. If that were to happen, I'd replay the original SH2 with the In Water ending and then the remake with the Leave ending, that would be the definitive way to experience both games for me.

Game, you made me happy.
1729844919308.png

Back