InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be fair, KeCo doesn't see eye to eye with Will on InArt. KeCo has been very vocal about InArt, the influencer batch, and is pissed he doesn't have his Batman yet like the majority of us.

KeCo wants to have his own one on one interview with John on his own channel. He mentioned asking "tougher" questions if he gets the chance.
They’d still be moronic questions imo, I already have a feeling as to what he’d ask. And he’s got a misguided view on how INART operates that is based on misinformation. He doesn’t discuss this stuff in good faith and loves to make it about himself. Eh, just my two cents lol.

JND is terrible, imo. They didn't even push the envelope with Ledger Joker so I have no reason to believe they’ll get things even more right than HT or IA. They could’ve come out with the definitive best 1/6 Ledger Joker in all aspects, but nah, still a plethora of inaccuracies we’ve all grown accustomed to seeing on mass produced Ledger Joker figures.
This is the best licensed Ledger in 1:6…

IMG_2668.jpeg

It’s in the eyes for me, like TheBatman said. They’re just too glazed (?) on the IA? I have trouble picking up the JP likeness coming through. Phoenix’s cleft lip is also not as pronounced on the IA sculpt and it’s not off-center as it should be. HT got it.

What's your opinion on their regular Fleck sculpt?

With the recent Ledger Joker sculpt on the impostor release, the sculpt didn't seem to soften from prototype to production. It could happen to HT's JP Joker as well and those crow's feet lines seem excessive.

Last edited:
None of them are DX11 bad, I think they go in order from price. InArt, Hot Toys, then JND.

Sometimes its best to take the color out of the judgment so you can better assess the sculpt...

using HyperDrive comp, just resized the photos so they're all balanced correctly
View attachment 716234
Wow!! The HT even got the forehead creases! Once it goes through the standard softening process it’ll be ace.

The red nose paint on the InArt comes to a point where it should be rounded off.

I hope they both improve. Hot Toys sculpt looks great at the convention but that suit is a complete no go. I’d be spending $500 for the sculpt only to be looking to replace the entire outfit. Would be the same with INART depending on how the final suit comes out looking.

I’m curious to see JND’s take for this one. If they can do a better job on the suit than the other two, nail the sculpt and offer a bloody smiling second sculpt, I might be tempted. Not to mention by the time they get around to it, we’ll hopefully know how their Ledger Joker production figure looks like to determine their end quality.
Yep, whether IA can secure a single release and improve upon what’s shown will determine if they can stay in the race. If the HT is under $450 it doesn’t hurt to throw down the $50 deposit and see what comes. One things for sure, it will be one or the other, not investing into both the JND & IA sets.

I’m glad I don’t feel pressured into securing either InArt pack now that they’re not the only option available. They also won’t be priced 30% over retail when they release if you do decide to go that route when the dust settles.

Last edited:
Inart's sculpt looks better to me. I'm pretty sure there will be adjustments done on both figures in the final version anyway.

View attachment 716235
InArt isn't perfect (and I disliked their Arthur Fleck) but in comparison it looks much more real to me, the HT is good but looks really toylike, especially around the eyes, the texture seems wrong too.

InArt isn't perfect (and I disliked their Arthur Fleck) but in comparison it looks much more real to me, that HT is good but looks really toylike, especially around the eyes, the texture seems wrong too.
Yeah, idk why the HT sculpts seems to want to replicate "skin" but it ends up looking awful....

0f835192-a6b3-4597-ab6b-4ea36870c819_text.gif

They’d still be moronic questions imo, I already have a feeling as to what he’d ask. And he’s got a misguided view on how INART operates that is based on misinformation. He doesn’t discuss this stuff in good faith and loves to make it about himself. Eh, just my two cents lol.
Hahaha, I get that. It's hard to find a truly unbiased opinion on both. I try to stay that way the best I can, but I know honestly I have some biasism toward InArt. That, in the way I really want to see them succeed and love what they have brought to the hobby.

I, however, don't have any hate toward HT and still want them to thrive. I'm not one to think everything InArt is doing is better than HT. I personally believe the HT TDK Joker is better than InArt's. I like InArt's The Batman better. InArt's Pennywise seems to be the clear choice. After going back and forth between these Joker prototype offers from both, I think HT has done the sculpt a little better. I have faith that InArt will continue to improve on their's though. After the HT buttons were pointed out on the tailoring, I can't unsee them.

Hahaha, I get that. It's hard to find a truly unbiased opinion on both. I try to stay that way the best I can, but I know honestly I have some biasism toward InArt. That, in the way I really want to see them succeed and love what they have brought to the hobby.

I, however, don't have any hate toward HT and still want them to thrive. I'm not one to think everything InArt is doing is better than HT. I personally believe the HT TDK Joker is better than InArt's. I like InArt's The Batman better. InArt's Pennywise seems to be the clear choice. After going back and forth between these Joker prototype offers from both, I think HT has done the sculpt a little better. I have faith that InArt will continue to improve on their's though. After the HT buttons were pointed out on the tailoring, I can't unsee them.
I’m also biased towards INART, but I try to be reasonable and fair as possible. Imo, I think INART produces the best 1/6 figures vs Hot Toys. They’re next level to me, and I want to see them succeed.

Often times, my enthusiasm in this company gets misconstrued for “shilling”, “dick-riding”, etc, you name it.

I also defend against misinformation regardless of which company it’s about. And yet, most think I’m simply a “fanboy” towards INART.

I’m also biased towards INART, but I try to be reasonable and fair as possible. Imo, I think INART produces the best 1/6 figures vs Hot Toys. They’re next level to me, and I want to see them succeed.

Often times, my enthusiasm in this company gets misconstrued for “shilling”, “dick-riding”, etc, you name it.

I also defend against misinformation regardless of which company it’s about. And yet, most think I’m simply a “fanboy” towards INART.

To quote somebody that seems to be the prime example of their own call-out attempt....

It’s when you take it to the lengths of undermining product that artists are making, through a biased lense.

Use an in person photo. We know how bad HT promo photos are, let’s be honest. It’s no contest.

IMG_2812.jpeg

Back