InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's tough. Every time something cool gets announced, the question is never "can I afford it?," but rather "do I have the room for it?"
Oh, I'm way past that stage...

I know I don't have room.

The question for me is.. "can I handle another month of just ramen noodles?"

@Crashorama

Willy Wonka Suspense GIF

I used to meticulously plan my collection around available shelf space, only ordering something if I had a spot in mind for it. Now, however, I've just gotten into the habit of ordering whatever's cool. Don't have room for the LOTR figures, the InArt Paul Atreides, or the new Deluxe Jack Sparrow... but that's a problem for future me!

HAHAHA!! I will post some pics as soon as I can. I just can't seem to take any that do this thing justice. It really is that good. I have been collecting 1/6 Batman figures for almost 20 years. Started with the Takara Batman Begins figure, (which I still have) and it quickly became what I would call an obsession. Have the MMS67 Begins figure, The DX02 Dark Knight, 1989 DX09, Dark Knight Armory with Bruce, Alfred the Batman figure and the extra Bat-suit, Hot Toys Arkham City and Arkham Knight, BVS regular Batman and the Armored Batman, Justice League version and the Tactical suit, as well as the Sonar Suit from Batman Forever. Recently got the Hoy Toys "The Batman" figure with the Bat-Signal and have the Keaton figure form The Flash movie on pre-order. I received the InArt Batman figure from Toys Wonderland. (I know, right???) last week and I can say without reservation this is the best 1/6 Batman figure I have ever seen. It's crazy because if this doesn't exist, the Hot Toys figure would be the crown jewel of my collection, but this bad boy just feels different. The packaging is sturdy and elegant, the head sculpts are ridiculous, and the suit is accurate and this has better articulation than any other figure I own. I said this in a previous post, but this this just screams high end. From the moment you take it out of the box and hold it in your hand for the first time you won't be able to take your eyes off it.

HAHAHA!! I will post some pics as soon as I can. I just can't seem to take any that do this thing justice. It really is that good. I have been collecting 1/6 Batman figures for almost 20 years. Started with the Takara Batman Begins figure, (which I still have) and it quickly became what I would call an obsession. Have the MMS67 Begins figure, The DX02 Dark Knight, 1989 DX09, Dark Knight Armory with Bruce, Alfred the Batman figure and the extra Bat-suit, Hot Toys Arkham City and Arkham Knight, BVS regular Batman and the Armored Batman, Justice League version and the Tactical suit, as well as the Sonar Suit from Batman Forever. Recently got the Hoy Toys "The Batman" figure with the Bat-Signal and have the Keaton figure form The Flash movie on pre-order. I received the InArt Batman figure from Toys Wonderland. (I know, right???) last week and I can say without reservation this is the best 1/6 Batman figure I have ever seen. It's crazy because if this doesn't exist, the Hot Toys figure would be the crown jewel of my collection, but this bad boy just feels different. The packaging is sturdy and elegant, the head sculpts are ridiculous, and the suit is accurate and this has better articulation than any other figure I own. I said this in a previous post, but this this just screams high end. From the moment you take it out of the box and hold it in your hand for the first time you won't be able to take your eyes off it.
High praise indeed! As well as looking forward to getting this figure this has me giddy at the prospect of how good their Affleck and Bale figures will be. If only they could get a licence for the Keaton stuff to.

Yep. I had to drop Anakin, Padme, and the Obi Darth Vader for this and Aragorn. Had to make a choice given finances and figured Inart is a better end product for the money (for me). Still hurts to say goodbye to the others but these won’t get reissued I imagine (at least anytime soon). Tough when you have feels for so many franchises😆
You definitely made the right call, though I appreciate the allure of a 1/6 scale "I don't like sand" diorama.

It is a little confusing if its anything other than a 'test' run for QC issues (which Is somewhat believable considering they are still young in the 1/6 game)

What I don't understand however is them saying its to help grow their business etc, send a product out to influencers to review that is sold out everywhere isn't going to result in any more sales is it.

Excuse my impatience... but I just want my Batman :ROFLMAO:

I wouldn't mind so much but the QC is pretty naff. Surely the batches would ensure that QC isn't the issue.

I've sorta lost hype for this because of how insulting the influencer batches are. Especially when they are shocking Jedha is the only one who did a decent job at reviewing.

It is a little confusing if its anything other than a 'test' run for QC issues (which Is somewhat believable considering they are still young in the 1/6 game)

What I don't understand however is them saying its to help grow their business etc, send a product out to influencers to review that is sold out everywhere isn't going to result in any more sales is it.

Excuse my impatience... but I just want my Batman :ROFLMAO:
I think this is part of my issue and the other issue is that they aren’t more selective with who they continue to send these samples out to. I don’t care how big an “influencer’s” audience is; if the influencer in question is making my product look like ****, they’re not doing me or my company any favors, ergo, they shouldn’t be receiving any more products before my actual, paying customers. By all means, you want to send Black every figure from here to eternity before everybody else? Go for it. That dude is single-handedly selling figures with his work, but none of this participation trophy B.S. where guys don’t even bother to futz with/pose a figure before slapping it on a stand and showing it off to their 15,000 followers or whatever.

And enough with the light boxes. They don’t do these figures any justice. You know how I know that? Because nothing looks good under fluorescents; not people and not toys. I look in the mirror in a public bathroom and my depression sets in, so, why would it be any different for tiny Batman?:lol

Back