InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you sure ?
I am and I am not even over the moon at this fig. I think the sculpt looks too young, still. But assume - maybe - a tiny bit of age shadowing will fix that. It's a lot easier to have "permanent volume and hair falling into the face narrowing the forehead etc." with a sculpt.

Just get a toothpick or something, damp the hair, and push it around until you get the effect you like. Some folks will add product but I am too nervous to do that.

I’m unsure now actually.
Think Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

Seeing all these, I would love to see a nice 1/6 scale version of Viggo from A History of Violence or Eastern Promises. Two of the best films of the 2000s in my opinion. Surely those films have more fans than Lord of the Rings. Get on it, Inart.
Wait, wait, wait; you think those two films have a larger fan base than LOTR?!?!

Are you sure ?
You can’t handle the sure!

Why would it be a different headsculpt?
Because no matter how everyone says "you just need to style the hair", the rooted version always look worse. I'm not surprised tho, rooted hair always look like ****, I honestly don't get the hype (with the hair, apart from that the figure is looking great).

Seeing all these, I would love to see a nice 1/6 scale version of Viggo from A History of Violence or Eastern Promises. Two of the best films of the 2000s in my opinion. Surely those films have more fans than Lord of the Rings. Get on it, Inart.
As someone who is a fan of both of those films, they have nowhere near the cultural reach or fanbase of LotR.
Not even a fraction.

A matter of taste I guess, for me sculpted 1/6 figures with long hair always look like a toy even on this hyperrealist cases. Rooted gives me the reduced character vibes which is what I'm looking for. For short hair characters sculpted is alright in my book.

Back